Valued Contributor

Since yesterday, when I check in to my account, my password comes up automatically and I don't have to type it in the box. What's with this??? Anyone else having this problem???

Honored Contributor

Hi, mia 2! That means your browser (Firefox, Safari, IE, Chrome, etc.) has stored the password for you, to make signing into a website quicker and easier (on a Mac, many of these are saved in the "keychain" also). If you don't want this to happen, you can changes your browser preferences/settings.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

dooBdoo-Thanks you are right. I called QVC and they explained that to me. Yesterday I clicked on that setting by accident and that's why it's doing that. So nice of you to respond.

Honored Contributor
On 9/19/2014 mia 2 said:

dooBdoo-Thanks you are right. I called QVC and they explained that to me. Yesterday I clicked on that setting by accident and that's why it's doing that. So nice of you to respond.

You're welcome, mia 2! Glad all is well.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
I don't consider it a problem. I call it an advantage and went out of my way to set up my iPad to do it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I have a slightly different problem: I log/sign in and when I give a review on a product, most of the time it comes through as "anonymous". So frustrating! I called QVC and they just said I must not have signed in

Honored Contributor

And along this line, how do you get to all of your reviews? I have to remember something I reviewed recently and check that way. But its got to be easier.

Valued Contributor
On 9/21/2014 depglass said:

And along this line, how do you get to all of your reviews? I have to remember something I reviewed recently and check that way. But its got to be easier.

Find an item you reviewed and then find your actual review. From there, you can click on "read all my reviews" on the right.