Super Contributor

LOL! What channel hasn't that woman sold her wares and shook her booty( dancing she calls it)... I thought she was long gone{#emotions_dlg.laugh} She is quite the character that is for sure!

Honored Contributor
You've seen her on other channels? I've only seen her on QVC.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
I love her jewelry. I was concerned because she looked as though she was on steroids. What I mean is, her face looked swollen. I really enjoy her and haven't seen her in ages.
Honored Contributor

I didn't get to watch it live but did catch a couple product videos. It's good to see Suarti back.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor
She was on ShopNBC ten or more years ago, which is where I first saw her.
Super Contributor
On 9/18/2014 StuffyBug said: She was on ShopNBC ten or more years ago, which is where I first saw her.
Yes...ValueVision I think they went by when she was dancing there.....
Super Contributor

Suarti is a renowned dancer in Indonesia, has taught Balinese dance worldwide, and has danced for world leaders. As an artist, dance is one facet of what she does; another facet is jewelry design. She is also a painter and musician. In her culture, being an artist is more than just a job. It is also a spiritual practice and it encompasses all facets of her life. One of her goals is to share Balinese culture with us and preserve Balinese art forms. On QVC, she shares both her jewelry designs and dance with us. Given the few opportunities we have to be exposed to Balinese culture, I appreciate her willingness to share it with us. I imagine she knows that some people will not understand what she does.

I didn't realize that she was on another channel before. She's been at QVC for about 17 years now. Given how normal it is for people to change jobs, she's been at the Q for a very long time.

Contributor

Well said mskringle! I personally enjoy Suarti. She is a very talented woman in many different ways. I love her jewelry and consider some of them pieces of art. I personally am glad she is back.

Super Contributor

Yes, she is a character!

Respected Contributor

Suarti is back??? Any upcoming shows?

Well said Mskringle. I always enjoyed her shows and her dancing.