Honored Contributor

Their Promo starts Thurs. the 18th. Spend $100 & get a free bracelet of choice from the regular bracelet, the new oxidized, bangle or essence bracelet. I already pre-ordered & will pick it up Thurs. I want an essence bracelet but it's not available here. I'm going to try the oxidized since I already have a bangle & 3 of the regular bracelets.

Smile

Valued Contributor

I have my beads set aside but not sure whether I will get a bangle, regular bracelet or one with gold clasp. I have plenty of beads that I want but I just don't know if I want to spend enough to get the gold clasp or not. We cannot choose the essence or the rose gold at our store.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

I forgot about the rose gold. I'm sure they don't have that here either. The bracelet with the gold clasp is a bit expensive. I doubt I will buy one of those. I have pink & purple on one bracelet with some silver charms & have blue with some silver charms on another bracelet. Only have 1 charm on the bangle. I'm going to give the other bracelet to my sister since she needs another one. I like the pave charms & the ones with some gold. The all gold are too expensive. I told DH I want the new Angel Wing with dangle gold heart on it for Christmas.

Super Contributor

i got two cherry clips for my red bracelet and a fascinating red bead for my necklace.. got the regular bracelet since I have two bangles.

Honored Contributor

I went today & bought the Pave Multi charm that has 2 different color pink & 2 different color purples cz's. It's really pretty. I bought my sister the dangle peace sign with the pink cz's for Christmas. I chose the free oxidized bracelet since I don't have one of those yet. They are starting to get some of the rose gold pieces that are really pretty. I put the Angel Wing with Gold dangle heart & the Silver heart with pink cz & gold crown on top on my Christmas wish list to DH. LOL!!! They also have the new golden color pave charm, golden murano charm & the openwork charm with golden cz. The sales clerk had them on a bracelet that she said gives it the look of silver & gold without the gold price. Makes a nice neutral color bracelet & looks good with the gold clasp bracelet.

Pavé lights, multi-colored czPink Peace Sign Dangle Charm

Angel wing silver dangle with 14k heartHeart silver charm with 14k crown, pink and clear cubic zirconia

Honored Contributor
On 9/18/2014 tobias said:

i got two cherry clips for my red bracelet and a fascinating red bead for my necklace.. got the regular bracelet since I have two bangles.

Those sound nice. I need some more clips. I get tired of taking them off one bracelet to put on another. The sales clerk had on the necklaces on with gold clasp that matches the bracelet with gold clasp. I did not know they even had those. I doubt I will buy one of those as I cannot stand anything around my neck for some weird reason. I will stick to bracelets & earrings.

Valued Contributor

If you spend 100 you get bracelet, 500 you get the gold clasp bracelet and 3000 you can get the all gold bracelet. Well I spent 500 since I also bought several Christmas gifts so I took the bracelet with the gold clasp for free. It usually runs 325.00 so I am happy I got that. I wasn't planning on spending that much but since I could buy so many gifts I will keep the bracelet and give the gifts. I did see that new openwork bead that has all clear cz except center stone is yellow like citrine. I bought three of those to put on my new gold clasp bracelet. That bead is very very beautiful. I started building an all silver one last Christmas (first bracelet). Then I started building one with blush or rose gold toned beads. Now the Pandora rose gold is coming out on Oct 2, so I am going to get me a bracelet and two clips with rose gold. So that will be all I will be filling in the Pandora line. Then I will have an all silver one, and two toned gold and silver and then a two toned rose gold and silver. That's gonna be it for me. If I want other colors I will just buy the color beads and switch them out on the all silver one.

Beckyblu