Esteemed Contributor

I just ordere 2 pairs of the 1-1/2" 14kt yellow gold & white gold earrings and 2 pairs of the 1" size. Prices reduced to $100 and $72. There's only one comment - and it was positive. Any thoughts. In the pic, it shows that they're made in Italy.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the video and they are gorgeous. You did good. The 1 inch were for $104 at the time of the video. Enjoy them and let us know how you like them when you receive them.

I wish I could afford to spend money and I would've gotten the white gold. I've purchased a lot of yellow gold and I want one set of white gold.

Esteemed Contributor

QVCfreak: They reduced the prices: 1" is now $72 and the 1-1/2" is $100. A few weeks ago, I lost one earring which I purchased at the Q a few years ago. It's 18KT, 1-1/4" round hoop. I was home most of the day, except for a 20 minute walk with my dog -- so can't imagine where the earring could be. I re-traced my steps, but couldn't find it. I've been upset ever since --- so when I saw these hoops - at these prices, I couldn't resist. The Q emailed that only the gold 1" was mailed to me-----don't understand why the other 3 pairs weren't sent at the same time.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, they've really reduced the price on them, and they are very pretty. I'll look to see if they still have the WG available.

Esteemed Contributor

QVCfreak: I just saw a negative review for these earrings. Mine are being shipped - hope I don't have to send them back. They shipped one pair of the 1" 14kt gold on 9/15. Then shipped the other 3 pairs on 9/16. Shipping is $7.72 for the first pair and 1/2 for the other 3 pairs totalling around $20. Very high shipping, especially when they could have put all 4 very light-weight pairs in a small envelpe thru the post office. I wish I didn't order.

Esteemed Contributor

I just received the 4 pairs of 14kt diamond-cut hoop earrings ---- back they went!!!! Thin and very flimsy. When trying to close the snap bar, the earrings bend. Years ago I purchased lots of beautiful 14KT and 18KT earrings, bracelets, chains, rings, etc. and was very satisfied. I won't try again.

Super Contributor

Sorry to hear this. I still have a few pairs of 14K and 18K hoops from years ago, both from Q and HSN. I've stopped buying gold.

Esteemed Contributor

kivah, I'm sorry for the disappointment on the earrings, bummer you have to return them.

I'm glad I didn't purchase them, I attended "The Women's Conference" in San Antonio this weekend and didn't want to make any purchases until I came back.

Honored Contributor

What a shame. I'm glad to see QVC trying to move back into offering gold, but if they persist in doing anything remotely affordable 'on the cheap' then really, there's no point... I get it that gold is expensive and that to make it affordable perhaps some corners need to be cut, but past a point, well, why bother...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...