Honored Contributor

Need tarnish proof storage box for small earrings

I have Laurie Grenier, I have Colleen Lopez boxes. But I can't find a box with small cubes inside for earrings. Mine are all studs or leverbacks so the cubes don't have to be big at all. There just have to be a lot of them, maybe 50? Any ideas who might have these? The tarnish proof is paramount. I am not one to put them into a bar with holes in it, too much trouble.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need tarnish proof storage box for small earrings

check out colleen lopez boxes on HSN, they are very good and I believe she has one for just earrings.

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Beats me. I've been looking for one for years! It seems no one does both anti tarnish AND small compartments. I'll be interested to see what you find.

I do like this one, I'm thinking about getting it and some of those anti-tarnish paper strips to use in it. HSN item # 113-9621, anti tarnish strips Firemountaingems website # H20-2091TL

Respected Contributor

I purchased some perfect storage boxes for earrings at DH's Fly Fishing store.Clear plastic ""fly"" boxes with lots of tiny compartments and snap closed really tight. No worries about spilling. I've used them for my silver earrings for over 20 years and no tarnish...they snap closed so tight no air gets in to make silver tarnish and I throw in a few of those little black paper anti-tarnish things that usually come with Q silver jewelry if i have any around. I like that they are clear and you can easily see what you have. Good for traveling too.

Honored Contributor

HSN sells one of Colleen's Prestige boxes that is long and narrow and is nothing but small compartments. Mine is old; not sure if they still make it but there surely is a need for a nice earring box that holds a lot.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Check out Kinley Covers website. They specialize in anti-tarnish products.

Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 sciencegeek said:

Beats me. I've been looking for one for years! It seems no one does both anti tarnish AND small compartments. I'll be interested to see what you find.

I do like this one, I'm thinking about getting it and some of those anti-tarnish paper strips to use in it. HSN item # 113-9621, anti tarnish strips Firemountaingems website # H20-2091TL

Why on earth don't they use anti-tarnish lining? This is a fantastic storage box!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Nightowlz said:

What about Colleen Lopez http://www.hsn.com/products/colleens-prestige-croco-embossed-small-everything-box/5948237 or http://www.hsn.com/products/colleens-prestige-stingray-embossed-earrings-box/7456013 Click on one of the light colors to view the boxes easier.

Smile

Thanks for the links, I purchased the first one. I don't like putting the earrings on those little stands, especially the ones with post and butterfly and then removing them when I want to use them, this will work better and it even has a place for my bangles.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the good ideas. I went with Kinley Covers, four of them, to get the free shipping. Its almost like getting one box free. That's 60 cubes, a few empty for the future.