Honored Contributor

Did (or will) Michael have a ruby or not?

As luck would have it I was gone all day. Reading the sketchy info here, I can't figure out what happened. Ruby TS? Ruby anything? When?

Honored Contributor

Re: Did (or will) Michael have a ruby or not?

Michael WHO?

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I just figure everyone watches the same shows I do. Michael Valitutti of Gems En Vogue on Shop HQ. Big honkin' lovely rings.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, he did. The ring came in Ruby and Blue Sapphire. Matching earrings.

Gems en Vogue Oval & Round Gemstone & White Sapphire Scrollwork Ring - 142-951

Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Zhills said:

Yes, he did. The ring came in Ruby and Blue Sapphire. Matching earrings.

Gems en Vogue Oval & Round Gemstone & White Sapphire Scrollwork Ring - 142-951

This ring had a Once Only price yesterday. And he also had paperwork certifying that the rubies WERE NOT glass filled - only heat treated. It was a pretty ring but I passed on it. The price however was unbeatable for a "real" ruby without glass filling. Maybe it'll be on sale in the near future...

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Respected Contributor

It was available for all evening.I had ordered ruby, then cancelled. I wanted it for the stone,but the design was not appealing and the stone was not great. I mean it was great for the price, it would never be cheaper, but it did not have the glow that I love about rubies. May be I will regret it, but I think he will bring it back .
Esteemed Contributor

The honker ruby ring Micheal showed will not be available according to his Facebook message. Said he couldn't' get the quantity in or it didn't get approved. Money saved.
Super Contributor

This ring is now on clearance....$312

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Respected Contributor

Yes, I saw it on clearance , they couldn't sell it and he definitely is not bringing it back. More I look at its picture more I am happy I did not buy it. The stone is subpar by my standards, it is still much better then opaque or filled garbage everybody sell, but not good enough for me to want it. I am lucky that years ago I bought Burmese rubies from Shopnbc. I should've gotten more.
Esteemed Contributor

I MUST BE INVISIBLE ON THIS BOARD!!!