Regular Contributor
I just saw some new JAI Croco pieces on Lisa's facebook page...a new ring and cuff. They were absolutely stunning and on easy pay. They had choices for green agate, smoky quartz and turquoise gems in them. Check out Lisa's facebook for pictures and links. Thought you all might want to know, especially if you saw and liked the recently added croco pieces as I did. Enjoy!
Super Contributor

I really love these pieces. I can't believe that no one has replied to your post. I think many poster have not yet discovered the beauty of JAI. This jewelry line is what jewelry used to be years ago. The quality is wonderful. This line is definitely my favorite line on QVC.

Did you buy these items? I bought both in the smoky quartz. I love the croco texturing.

Esteemed Contributor

I would have ordered this new croco ring but I have the first one he did and I love it. This is the only piece of jewelry I have in his line. I actually like the first ring better because of the way the croco's tail wraps around the finger. It's a more bolder ring. Both rings are pretty and you can't go wrong with either one.

Super Contributor
I love that ring...it's a real beauty...I missed the presentation but am waiting for the video...I especially like it in the green agate and smokey quartz!
Frequent Contributor

I was just about to order the old croc ring...when I noticed it looked more like a snake then a croc...I wanted it to look like a croc because I have a granddaughter with the long time nickname "croc o dile"...every person I asked to look at this ring and tell me what it was all even the guys said a "snake". Now I have nothing against snake jewelry, even have some pieces, however a snake is not a crocodile. Needless to say it didn't order it. End of story!

Respected Contributor
Got the new croco bracelet. It's a cutie.
Valued Contributor

I pre-ordered the green agate Smile

I slightly wish the smoky quartz and the turquoise had eyes to match ... but only slightly. They're gorgeous just as they are.

Still, I plumped for the green so it will emphasize the eyes of the other bangles.

With these figurals, this has become my favorite line of jewelry at QVC. I really loved the Barry Cord pieces before but this line has stepped in to take their place for me.

Contributor

I would really like to Like his pieces but I can't get past the idea that the croc seems to remind me more of a serpent more then a croc!! Does anyone else think it looks like a serpent ?? Crocs have a wider head /mouth..

Respected Contributor
Actually, they do look like crocodiles, not snakes. They have croco skin and features and are actually quite adorable.
Regular Contributor
On 9/10/2014 NickelEmily said: I just saw some new JAI Croco pieces on Lisa's facebook page...a new ring and cuff. They were absolutely stunning and on easy pay. They had choices for green agate, smoky quartz and turquoise gems in them. Check out Lisa's facebook for pictures and links. Thought you all might want to know, especially if you saw and liked the recently added croco pieces as I did. Enjoy!

I am still awaiting the arrival of the new ring and cuff in SQ ... it's taking forever it seems like. I will definitely post reviews.