Esteemed Contributor

Turquoise station nugget 14k necklace

Did anyone purchase this necklace from the Klondike Show? I am on advance order and was wondering what the quality was like. If anyone who purchased it could please review it. I checked but it says Item no longer available. Thanks in Advance..

Not applicable

Re: Turquoise station nugget 14k necklace

It is ok for the price. The turquoise is so so and has some matrix. I ordered all four sizes, but will probably just keep the shorter two to wear together. The turquoise only goes part way around the necklace and I don't like seeing so much of the plain chain on the two longer versions. The chain is extremely small gage but pretty much what I expected.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, I have a similar one my husband had given me many years ago but instead of turquoise, it has 8 pearls and garnets, I love that necklace so I hope I will love this one too. Thanks for the review.

Frequent Contributor

I really like mine. The gold is pretty. The nuggets are not real big. I love matrix in the stone so I loved mine. Although there is very little. I have worn it several times and got compliments. I am glad I got it.
Esteemed Contributor

Great to hear little boobala, I'm excited to received mine but I have to wait until November.