Trusted Contributor

Hard to Watch Host on the 1-3 AM Black Hills Show

The female host on the 1-3 am Black Hills show is terrible. At the very beginning of the show she was talking as Jim was talking. I thought I was watching a Nancy Grace talking heads segment. I was astounded!

Tough to understand at times. She coughed throughout the show, spoke at a very fast pace and seemed very unprepared. If I hadn't been so looking forward to the BH jewelry I would've turned it off after the first 20 minutes or so.

Very displeased. Just heard her name is Kirsten. Won't be watching her again or at least without the mute on.

Candy

Super Contributor

Re: Hard to Watch Host on the 1-3 AM Black Hills Show

I go back and forth with her but all in all, I just find her annoying. I can not stand how she sounds out of breath, takes a deep gulp of air, then goes into a long ahhhh, then thinks of something to say. She just is not there. Other times she seems to do very well, my biggest complaint is her stupid aaahhhs. I wish she would either stop doing that or get the boot.

Super Contributor

I also have a difficult time watching Kerstin. I find her to be very unprepared most of the times I've seen her presentations, once to the point where during a clothing show, she couldn't even distinguish the colors of the clothing. I have a difficult time understanding her because she speaks so quickly.
Respected Contributor

I didn't watch the show, just some videos.... Seems a little harsh on her
Respected Contributor

She needs some serious training. I was watching a jewelry show she was hosting and she could not open the clasp of the bracelet (which was fairly obvious how it worked) and she said ""oh you'll figure it out when you get it home"" ... wow.

She uses the incorrect verbage all the time and makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

I watched her present the TSV. I'm not a fan of her style.
Frequent Contributor

She's the same one I complained about earlier when she was hosting the TSV (Shark) program. I hadn't seen her before but have backed off from QVC in recent months. I check the program guide and if there is anything I want, then I go on line.

I've been wanting a Shark vacuum and hoping it would be a TSV. The vendor was not allowed to talk as that hostess had been wound tight. There were several questions about the Shark that I think the Vendor would have been able to answer if given the chance.

I think Jane Tracey must have been her mentor.

Contributor

I wasn't watching the BH show so maybe she isn't good with jewelry. I usually see her on Saturday Morning Q and I like her presentations. I enjoy watching her on that show. Maybe she's better suited for that venue. IMHO