Super Contributor

What did you buy from Barbara Bixby?

I loved most of Barbara 's items. I wish I had tons of funds so that I could buy one of almost everything. They are all so unique. You just never see pieces of jewelry like this anywhere. Barbara, your creations are a work of love and great imagination.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you buy from Barbara Bixby?

I already have the frog ring she showed, and I love that ring. Tonight, I had to order her OTO Ring. I couldn't pass up 11 carats, lol. Love her jewelry.
Contributor

description just says ""imported"" from where ?

Regular Contributor

Her jewelry items are like museum pieces. I tried to resist but caved on the frog key - it is unique and reminds me of my favorite book from my childhood. Her aesthetic and the workmanship are spectacular. And I really enjoyed watching Antonella host with her. I hope everyone loves their new pieces or just enjoyed watching the shows.
Regular Contributor

On 8/29/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I already have the frog ring she showed, and I love that ring. Tonight, I had to order her OTO Ring. I couldn't pass up 11 carats, lol. Love her jewelry.

</ Both of those rings are gorgeous! The frog is on my wish list. I would have purchase the one time only but my mother bought the mint quartz ring for my birthday and I couldn't justify it (and I tried to). :-) enjoy your new rings!

Super Contributor

BingQueen, Did you order your normal size or did you go up one size? I ordered this ring as well.
Super Contributor

Chicago , I have the Mint Quartz, but I just have to see this OTO in person. It just looked so beautiful.
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/29/2014 gem lover said: BingQueen, Did you order your normal size or did you go up one size? I ordered this ring as well.
Hi Gem Lover. I ordered my normal size. All the rings I have from ?Barbara are my normal size. She fits more true to size then Judith does. Judith's rings runs a bit large on me, but Barbara's are a perfect fit. I hope you kept your true size.
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/29/2014 ChicagoHeather said: Her jewelry items are like museum pieces. I tried to resist but caved on the frog key - it is unique and reminds me of my favorite book from my childhood. Her aesthetic and the workmanship are spectacular. And I really enjoyed watching Antonella host with her. I hope everyone loves their new pieces or just enjoyed watching the shows.
I loved that frog key! You made a great choice. Enjoy it and please post a review. I was tempted on that one but just couldn't do it this time around. Again, my wish list grows.
Respected Contributor

BlingQueen, I would LOVE to have a look at your jewelry vault{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I own one bracelet I purchased soooooo long ago I can't even remember. I actually spoke to her and Jane the night I ordered. It's three strand of tiny pearls and the clasp is very unusual. It is small and difficult to work, but it has peridot and amethyst stones. Tonight I purchased the link bracelet and the small flower ring. Her pieces have gotten very ornate over the years. I own two other rings of hers.