Honored Contributor

Do you wear multiple finger rings and multiple ear rings?

I usually wear 2-4 finger rings, and only do 1 pair earrings. So I wondered about others. Don't wear a bunch of bracelets most days, same with necklaces.

If you would care to share your habits on this subject, please do.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you wear multiple finger rings and multiple ear rings?

I wear rings on both ring fingers-wedding on left and a variety of different rings that I change in and out on my right hand ring finger. I also wear a petite pinkie ring on both hands and have since I was about twenty which is now many many years ago. Those pinkie rings are kind of my trademark. Only wear one pair of earrings but will sometimes wear two necklaces and layer a few bracelets. It seems like this has been my style forever.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Trusted Contributor

I only where one ring - my mother's diamond engagement ring. It is the only real ring I own, as I am not a ring person. These days I only wear one pair of earrings at a time, but at one point I had three holes in each ear and sometimes filled them all.
Trusted Contributor

Although I have multiple pierced holes in my ears (3), I only wear one pair of earrings. When I was in high school it was "cool" to have multiple ear piercings, so I guess that's why I did it. I'm not sure if people still wear more than a pair anymore. Around here, I rarely see anyone with more than one.

As far as rings go, I only wear my engagement ring and wedding band.

Honored Contributor

I wear my engagement ring and two anniversary bands and then I wear one other ring on my right hand.

I have double pierced ears, but I only wear one pair of earrings.

I wear a lot of bracelets though on both wrists. I sometimes wear a watch, but not very often.

Honored Contributor

I wear multiple finger rings, but only my single-pierced earrings.

Super Contributor

I only wear rings on the ring fingers of each hand, and with the exception of wearing parts of my Mom's wedding ring set on my right hand, only one ring per finger. One pair of earrings. One bracelet that I never take off on the same wrist that I wear my watch. I'll sometimes wear a bracelet on the other wrist, but only one. I see other women wearing lots of rings, bracelets, etc. and it looks great on them. It's just not for me.

Contributor

I do. I only wear a diamond wedding band on my left hand, but two or three rings on my right. I always wear a watch and bracelet.

I love earrings, and have had pierced ears since I was about 16. At age 60, I added another piercing to each ear. So many cute earrings, so little time!

Respected Contributor

I mix it up depending on my mood. I have 3piercings in my left ear and one in my right. I always wear earrings in the first piercings.
Honored Contributor

A single wider ring or two stack rings on each ring finger. One pair of earrings, I let my second hole grow shut years ago. Only one bracelet at a time, sadly I can't stand the clank of bangles although I love the look.