Trusted Contributor

PASSAGE TO ISRAEL RING SHOPHQ's TTV

Ladies, if you like sterling check out the collection from Passport to Israel. Their TTV is a handmade sterling gemstone ring for $36.78 on 3 value pays. Their prices for handmade sterling is very reasonable especially compared to the prices here. I'm torn between what stone to pick for one of my sister's birthday gifts. I'd like your opinions. Thanks.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: PASSAGE TO ISRAEL RING SHOPHQ's TTV

It's a great buy, but it just doesn't say buy me for some reason.
Trusted Contributor

On 8/25/2014 BlingQueen022 said: It's a great buy, but it just doesn't say buy me for some reason.
It's not my style but I know my sister would like it and I know there are ladies here who talk about the jewelry made in Israel, so that's why I posted it.
Super Contributor

I like the Lapis and the Pink Opal. They all look very nice. Nice size stone too. Good Luck choosing.

Super Contributor

Hi luvtoshop, this jewelry as all jewelry from Israel has a lot of appeal to me. I love their fluid silver design. You know your sister so go ahead and pick a gem that she would love. IMO they are all beautiful! I just picked up the lapis! Happy shopping!
Super Contributor

Theyre beautiful! but I am running out of fingers, lol. I have their garnet band ring with the Hamsa charm dangling from it and I love it. So beautiful and comfortable. Thanks for the heads up. I am going to look and not buy (yeah, like I havent said that before!).

Esteemed Contributor

I have no need for MORE jewelry but it so tempting.

Trusted Contributor

I got the moonstone and the labradorite and will keep the one I like the best. Labradorite is a hit or miss stone, in that you can get a good one or a bad one. If you get a good one....it's beautiful!

Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 NiteStar said:

I got the moonstone and the labradorite and will keep the one I like the best. Labradorite is a hit or miss stone, in that you can get a good one or a bad one. If you get a good one....it's beautiful!

I purchased the labradorite. I know what you mean about it being hit or miss. I'm going to give it a try or else back it goes!

It's funny because this ring isn't my style either but I was intrigued by it and the price was right so I'm giving it a try! I like the turquoise and lapis too...

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Super Contributor

Pretty design, but after reading the information, not worth the price. Turquoise is reconstituted - that's turquoise dust put in resin, their gemstone information says lapis is "always" dyed - not true, but theirs is - at least the stone shown on the page is solid blue, no veining or pyrite.

The kicker for me was "Setting Type - adhesive". To have a stone glued into a sterling setting is ridiculous - low level workmanship. To give ShopHQ credit, at least they are honest.