Frequent Contributor

Plz Help Me Find The Necklace Jackie Was Wearing.....

I saw the most beautiful necklace on Jackie during the TSV show at midnight. She was wearing it with a black TSV and green Logo top. So Stunning!! I have looked on my own for an hour and can't find it. I'd soooo appreciate any help. Thank you dear friends.

Kate

Frequent Contributor

Re: Plz Help Me Find The Necklace Jackie Was Wearing.....

It was funny how I found it. I typed in crystal leaf bib necklace with green stones and the pic came up. It is from J.Crew although they do not make it anymore. Another website sells it, although it is a sketchy one. I would read reviews of the website first before purchasing; just saying. I am sorry that I am computer illiterate and cannot post pics. But hopefully the link will redirect you so you can see the necklace yourself. http://i59.tinypic.com/2ce27na.jpg and the website I found it on is http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-j-Fall-New-Design-Gorgeous-Crystal-Leaves-Bubble-Crew-S... Hopefully it all works out for you if you end up getting it. Enjoy! :-)
Honored Contributor

Here is a picture from post 1.

Honored Contributor

There is 1 of these left at Belk for a similar look.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't really remember what Jackie was wearing, and I haven't watched all of the presentations. However, during the midnight presentation with Lisa, they commented on the necklace that Lori was wearing, saying that her jewelry line was coming in ... October? I guess I just assumed that all of the jewelry was from Lori's new collection.

Of course, what I remember seeing didn't look anything like the items posted, and the 1st poster seemed to be very specific in her search, so I am likely wrong (although some of the items likely will be part of her new line).

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much! I can see I'm not the only one who noticed the jewelry as there has been lots of talk about Lori's jewelry coming soon. I wish I could purchase the necklace that lolakimono found. I like how the necklace dresses up the outfit. It's incredible that you ladies were able to find it. Now I have a few more sites to shop at! Thank you for your help.