Honored Contributor

Evil Eye Jewelry.....Do you like it/wear it?

I can't say I'm intrigued by evil eye jewelry. I've just never seen a piece that WOWs me.

I bought my BFF a 14K and enamel bracelet for her 40th. She was moving far away temporarily and I felt like she needed protection. LOL.

I am picky about my jewelry and so it goes with finding the right evil eye. (Talk about a statement 'statement' piece.)

Looking for a green eye and in 14K yellow gold. Preferably, no enamel.

Impossible to find, even if I didn't consider a monetary limit. Nothing out there WOWs me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evil Eye Jewelry.....Do you like it/wear it?

I don't like it, and I don't wear it.
Respected Contributor

I like it, but I am also picky and it has to be different, not same old,same old. And I bought a ring from Michelle Albala .it is sky blue topaz in yellow gold,east west positioned. It reminded me an evil eye, so I wear it and consider it my protector. At least it looks like an interesting variation of evil eye.
Super Contributor

Do not like it or snake jewelry either.
Respected Contributor

I care much for it because it would seem like someone was watching me all the time. Creepy

Respected Contributor

<iframe width=""480"" height=""360"" src=""http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/cmeytus/embed/slideshow/My%20turquoise%201""> </iframe>
Contributor

I have an Alex and Ani evil eye bracelet in the gold tone. No enamel or any colors at all. Very subtle. I wear it all the time, and I really like to think it has some kind of "power"...LOL!

Respected Contributor

Sorry ladies, I meant to post my ring, but it gave you the whole album . I am in a learning process.
Valued Contributor

no and no
Super Contributor

I have Joan Rivers' evil eye bracelets in all dark blue and multi, with the matching earrings (dark blue). Goldtone and enamel. They're my go-to choice when I want to wear gold bracelets, but I wear silver more often because my silver is more casual and my gold is more dressy.

I don't think about the "evil eye" aspect, I just think the enamel is very well done and the circle design is pretty. They don't look like eyes to me, and navy blue, red, yellow etc aren't colors that look like eyes either.