Super Contributor

Are and JAI fans excited for today's shows?

I am very excited. I am so glad that I am not working today so that I may see the first show. I have my eye on a couple of items and can't wait to see them presented. This is absolutely my favorite designer line. Everything is so well made and beautiful. Please post what you buy today.

Super Contributor

Re: Are and JAI fans excited for today's shows?

Wow! Not one person is interested in this topic? You all are missing out on some lovely jewelry. I bought the new small croco cuff. I wish I had some JAI sisters with whom to discuss the new items.

Esteemed Contributor

I had steered away from silver jewelry but I think I'm coming back, to this line anyway. I love that he uses a lot of gold and I can wear them with my gold. I loved the cross and the wheat chain was so substantial. I think slowly I am going to pick up earrings, ring, bracelet and pendant along with the chain.

What did you purchase besides the croco cuff, which by the way is beautiful.

Valued Contributor

I love this line but it is a bit pricey. I want that croco cuff that is almost $500 and the ring and the necklace, but no way can I afford all of those pieces. I may try the ring or just wait for something to go on clearance eventually, or hope for easy pay. I have to say, the John Hardy line is now my favorite on QVC. It used to be Bixby, but most of her items have gotten too expensive and just have too much going on in them.

Super Contributor

Only silver jewelry I purchase on QVC is Jai John Hardy! Was able to see the 11am show and loved the new collection, Bodhi. Wanted the ring but could not afford right now. Did purchase a ring on clearance from the original collection. These pieces are beautiful and well made. I love Scott Grimes and his stories. The meaning behind the pieces is so lovely!

I love this line and could talk for hours about it! Have fun if you catch the 11pm show.

Nancy from MA

Valued Contributor

I've bought 5 of the croco pieces now. I think this collection will be fabulous through the cooler months with winter clothing.

Love the Bodhi collection too but can't envisage actually taking the croco pieces off in order to put the Bodhi pieces on!

Super Contributor

I purchased several pieces last year and today bought the croco necklace. I love that collection. I'm also toying with the croco link bracelet and one of the cross pendant. I mix QVC with my couture John Hardy and just love the look. The pieces are beautifully carved and very weighty.
Super Contributor

I have the plain croco cuff (without the head.) I really love it. I thought the small croco cuff should look good with it. I would love a smaller croco ring than the one in inventory. I like that ring, but it is just too big for me. I hope to see smaller croco rings in the future. I love the new croco earrings and hope for a presentation tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like big rings either kcubed, hopefully they will present the new croco earrings for you. I'm going to be watching but I can't buy anything right now. But will look on line in October and start my collection.

Regular Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Pagan said:

I've bought 5 of the croco pieces now. I think this collection will be fabulous through the cooler months with winter clothing.

Love the Bodhi collection too but can't envisage actually taking the croco pieces off in order to put the Bodhi pieces on! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I love the croco pieces, too, and just purchased the necklace yesterday. Am trying to decide among the others in the collection - I'm very drawn to the larger hinged cuff and the ring, but don't really care for any of the earrings for me. What pieces do you have and what earrings do you wear with the pieces?

It's taken a few viewings of the collection to get into and now I'm thinking that the pieces all look so substantial and well made.