Esteemed Contributor

Who is going to Indian Market?

I am going to Santa Fe Indian Market again this year and am also planning on being at Carolyn's store Friday at 3. Who else is going; would be fun to meet other NA jewelry fans.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is going to Indian Market?

I would love to go but sadly can't go anywhere with a child in college. Please take lots of pictures and post about your trip but most of all have fun and enjoy.

Super Contributor

patbz, yes do take pictures and when you find some incredible turquoise, post it on the "Turquoise Lovers" thread. Be careful not to include prices I would think - but otherwise it should be fine. I envy you!

We have a major basement dryout process with contractors, so that's where my Indian Market $$ go. We had been debating whether or not to make the trip. Maybe next year. We definitely want to travel to that area.

Respected Contributor

Oh you lucky girl, I too would love to go.....told DH this is on our list once he is retired and can hit the road on a whim (: would love to hear your review and all the details !
Honored Contributor

Sadly, I cannot do the walking that's required. I'm not excited about coping with a big crowd either.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I WISH! Have a great time there Patbz!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

I went a few years ago and just loved it. So exciting. So many artists. So much great jewelry. I was giving it some thought of going again. Maybe next year. Have fun.

Regular Contributor

That has been my dream trip!!! I promised myself that after I retired, I would go to Santa Fe and the pueblo in Taos. But sadly, I had to have my right hip replaced and have finished my rehab and now am looking at my left hip. I see the surgeon on the 9th of Sept and will see what his decision will be. But, I couldn't do the walking and climbing until its done. I can only imagine how wonderful it will be! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

It's a dream that can't happen for me - just can't take such crowded events - but sure would love to see pix - Have Fun!1 I am planing a trip to ALB/Santa Fe for the first week of May and will visit Relios and Carolyn's store at that time - am saving up with a friend and we are going to drive!!

Valued Contributor

I'm across the country on Atlanta but I will be thinking of you and all the others who go. It sounds wonderful. Regards to Carolyn from me! And, yes, please post pictures when you can. Safe travels, Fran