Esteemed Contributor

They shipped my Emma Skye bracelet today..can hardly wait! That made my day!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Have your things shipped yet???

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
Yay! My Emma Skye items have shipped too. Plus another set of mangano hangers-great deal on an old set they had on clearance. Now I can finish the hall/coat closet and get rid of all the plastic hangers. Hope my new Marla items ship today. Please post when you get your new bracelet. I really like the Emma Skye designs and quality-hope you do too!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/17/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yay! My Emma Skye items have shipped too. Plus another set of mangano hangers-great deal on an old set they had on clearance. Now I can finish the hall/coat closet and get rid of all the plastic hangers. Hope my new Marla items ship today. Please post when you get your new bracelet. I really like the Emma Skye designs and quality-hope you do too!!!

Fabulous! Will be waiting to hear about your ES TS! Can't wait to hear about your Marla items, I am so jealous!Cool

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West