Esteemed Contributor
Ladies! ShopHQ. 139-806 52percent off. I've wanted this ring but couldn't afford it. Now it's 52 percent off. I saved 341 dollars and change on this emerald cut beauty! Take a look at clearance gems en vogue because they have some great savings right now.
Esteemed Contributor

You did good, I'm glad you were able to finally get it. I recently purchased 18 kt gold earrings for $117 on clearance. I too wanted them earlier but couldn't afford them but when they were put on clearance I jumped in. They really do lower the price substantially when they put stuff on clearance. Enjoy your ring and wear it in good health.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your ring but it's a plated band. That's a deal breaker for me.

Businesses are really slow these past couple weeks, no one is spending money, I think the discounts will be even deeper around the Holidays. My business is also slow and it's hard to even get people to come in and see the "deals" I'm offering.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/15/2014 nantucket shore said:

Enjoy your ring but it's a plated band. That's a deal breaker for me.

Businesses are really slow these past couple weeks, no one is spending money, I think the discounts will be even deeper around the Holidays. My business is also slow and it's hard to even get people to come in and see the "deals" I'm offering.

I have several of Michael's rings and I know they're plated over his silver, but fortunately, I have never had a problem with any of his pieces. Had some for years and never tarnish or the plating coming off. As for the economy, this is a thread about a good jewelry purchase only. Don't want to get into the state of the union. I hope your business picks up.
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/15/2014 qvcfreak said:

You did good, I'm glad you were able to finally get it. I recently purchased 18 kt gold earrings for $117 on clearance. I too wanted them earlier but couldn't afford them but when they were put on clearance I jumped in. They really do lower the price substantially when they put stuff on clearance. Enjoy your ring and wear it in good health.

Good going on that purchase! Great price for 18k gold. Wear in the best of health. Makes the purchase even better when you can get a great price.
Respected Contributor
I must go look!
Respected Contributor

Ohhhhhhh ... nice!

Honored Contributor

It's nice to know that some shopping destinations DO ACTUALLY put things on REAL clearance and have REAL sales...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
Hey, that's pretty! I was looking at some tanzanite earrings, got mediocre reviews..Smiley Sad. I need to take my TS over to my jeweler and have them look it over before I remove the tags. At least with MV, there is a year warranty for the pieces. Not like Chuck Clemency where I have had stones lost with no recourse. Some great clearance prices!
Honored Contributor
Blingy, I thought you were saving your $$$ for the September Michael special red stone? I guess someone caught you in a weak moment! Pretty ring, hope that center stone has good color.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment