Honored Contributor
Anyone buying the "David Yurman-look" chain necklace with two pendants? 363-864. I like this line/vendor. Bought the last TS necklace & bracelet set. I like the platinum look for this TS. Cute earings too!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
As soon as i heard his name, I remember seeing him years ago on a shopping channel, don't remember which one. He used to bring some of his mothers pieces that were absolutely gorgeous. Does anyone remember him?
Honored Contributor
On 8/13/2014 luvtoshopathome said: As soon as i heard his name, I remember seeing him years ago on a shopping channel, don't remember which one. He used to bring some of his mothers pieces that were absolutely gorgeous. Does anyone remember him?
I heard the host say that he just started to sell at hsn in march. This is his 2nd TS! He brought some of the original designs created by his father for his mother, and the TS is based on a piece he designed for his wife. I bought the platinum option. The pendants will work with my David Yurman pieces, Judith Ripka cord necklace and other necklaces-pearls, leather, long chains.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I don't know the line but I saw it last night & thought he really had some nice things! Beautiful blue on the pendant! Great price too!

Honored Contributor
On 8/14/2014 henny said:

I don't know the line but I saw it last night & thought he really had some nice things! Beautiful blue on the pendant! Great price too!

Yes, the quality & pricing is fantastic. Just picked up the leather corded lariat-cool design, and only 30 dollars.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the last TS of this line and didn't like it. I thought it was lightweight and didn't appeal to my tastes. I think the necklace kept turning on me no matter how I moved. Designs are nice, just not for me.

Honored Contributor

It caught my eye for a minute but I don't like it enough to order. I have so much jewelry, something has to really sing to me before I make the purchase.

Honored Contributor
On 8/14/2014 LipstickDiva said:

It caught my eye for a minute but I don't like it enough to order. I have so much jewelry, something has to really sing to me before I make the purchase.

Really good quality...I wear the last TS with my original Yurman pieces and they coordinate well. Fun to add some pendants without the high cost.

Super Contributor

I seriously considered it, but when I viewed the video I thought the blue pendant looked so huge, and not in a good way. The earrings were cute, but I'm betting they were heavy and also I could see a lot of the stones weren't set well. So I passed.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Chi-Town! I haven't bought jewelry in years! Saw the beaded bracelet with the little dangling heart, HAD to get it! Now I see you have his pieces, I know I made the right decision! No worries about fit either, lol. Like My new name?? Cool

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West