Contributor

Watching Bronzo Italia and Antonella looks very pretty tonight.

Super Contributor

I agree, Antonella looks beautiful.

Honored Contributor

She seems to be such a lovely lady, but…..I wish she didn't laugh at every little thing. And I also wish she would wear a neutral color nail polish when she presents jewelry. She's obviously a jewelry lover, but I find the louder colors of polish a bit distracting. Nice to see her back, however.

Honored Contributor

In my opinion Antonella is one of the most beautiful hosts on the Q, even my 30 year old son who is single and very picky about womens looks, thinks Antonella is very attractive.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Antonella as a host. I like the way she presents jewelry. She gives all of the facts, but is still entertaining. She comes across very likable and sincere.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE ANTONELLA!!

I like how she presents the jewelry and gives all the facts. Her knowledge of jewelry is quite extensive and her passion is shared by so many of us. I find her personality refreshing and genuine.

Esteemed Contributor
I enjoy watching Antonella and she did look pretty last night. She is the real deal.
Respected Contributor

It was a good move of QVC to put her as part of the Ripka team hosts. Good addition to Lisa, Rick, Jill and Jane.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, she looked wonderful yesterday!!

Frequent Contributor

Love her! Didn't see her on the Bronzo show but saw her on Gold Rush yesterday and she looked very pretty! She is so genuine and entertaining while being very informative in her presentations. She's a gem in her own right! IMO!