Not applicable

easy pay - Barbara Bixby jewerly

I was wondering why when Barbara Bisby has her show there is never any easy pay on her jewelry. I love her jewelry - it is art more than regular jewelry but some of the prices are so high. I would love to buy more of her jewelry if it was on easy pay. there is a cuff braclet I just saw- but it is not on easy pay and therefore out of my reach.

I would appreciate an answer to this question- thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Re: easy pay - Barbara Bixby jewerly

I don't know the answer, but I just purchased my most expensive piece from her and that's the new frog ring. It was a 100 dollars more then I was willing to pay, but that frog was too cute to pass up. I love the design of this ring. So happy early birthday to me!
Super Contributor

Woo Hoo! Congrats Bling!

And Happy Birthday!

Super Contributor

Robert, the stingy powers that be rarely give Carolyn Pollack or her American West collectors easy pay either.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 kathoderay said:

Woo Hoo! Congrats Bling!

And Happy Birthday! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thank you Kathoderay! II ordered her new hummingbird ring and returned it because the bird was just too big for the hand, but it was my good fortune because .i think her new frog ring has that one beat by far. That frog is just too cute to pass up. That ring is beautiful. I love Barbara's ring designs. Now I'm on a jewelry restriction, lol. Have to cool it for a month. Have a good rest of the week. Make it a safe one.
Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 7/29/2014 kathoderay said:

Woo Hoo! Congrats Bling!<br /> <br /> And Happy Birthday! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thank you Kathoderay! II ordered her new hummingbird ring and returned it because the bird was just too big for the hand, but it was my good fortune because .i think her new frog ring has that one beat by far. That frog is just too cute to pass up. That ring is beautiful. I love Barbara's ring designs. Now I'm on a jewelry restriction, lol. Have to cool it for a month. Have a good rest of the week. Make it a safe one.

Thank you, you as well!
I wanted her hamsa enhancer a few years ago, it sold out rather quickly and never returned, then her prices went nuts so I lost interest. lol

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I don't know the answer, but I just purchased my most expensive piece from her and that's the new frog ring.

godfreak posted some sneak peeks of several new Bixby frog items. There is a charm that I thought was cute. There must be a show coming up?

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 ennui1 said:
On 7/29/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I don't know the answer, but I just purchased my most expensive piece from her and that's the new frog ring.

godfreak posted some sneak peeks of several new Bixby frog items. There is a charm that I thought was cute. There must be a show coming up?

There was a show coming up, but somebody posted that Barbara's show was pulled and replaced by a Judith Ripka show. I guess I won't see that ring presents. I guess I'll see it in person When it gets mailed. I sure hope that Barbara will still be with the Q for a while.
Trusted Contributor

godfreak also posted an ankle bracelet that is GORGEOUS.

I want it so bad!! No item number though.

Always love the Bixby shows!

Unfortunately I'm usually not able to watch them live.

But I do check the items recently on air and watch the videos.

If I see that ankle bracelet, I am ON IT!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Oneanddone said:

godfreak also posted an ankle bracelet that is GORGEOUS.

I want it so bad!! No item number though.

Always love the Bixby shows!

Unfortunately I'm usually not able to watch them live.

But I do check the items recently on air and watch the videos.

If I see that ankle bracelet, I am ON IT!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Well jump on it now because that anklet is sitting right next to her new frog ring I just ordered.