Respected Contributor

i am glad to see them here from Israel doing business - and hope their families remain safe.

Super Contributor

Re: Danny N and Hagit Gorali

Thank you, mstraditional, I would have missed the show. Watching Hagit now. I have followed her since she started on QVC.
Super Contributor

I've always been under the impression that they live in northern Israel. Danny has mentioned artists around Haifa in his presentations.

Frequent Contributor

May they be safe. If I could I would buy every single item they present. Isn't the jewelry beyond beautiful?

Super Contributor

On 7/28/2014 little boobala said:

May they be safe. If I could I would buy every single item they present. Isn't the jewelry beyond beautiful?

Yes, yes and yes! I have a small collection of her "vibes" pieces including the waterfall (that's what I call it) necklace. The "shoreline" pieces are stunning. I love American West but the fluidity in the silver work by Hagit very much appeals to me, too. Smile

Honored Contributor

I have many, many pieces from Hagit's collection. She's, by far, my favorite jewelry designer. Her items are absolutely gorgeous and so very well made. She and Danny are probably two of the most pleasant vendors on QVC. Both are delightful to listen to. And such talented designers. My kind of "stuff"!Smile

Super Contributor

That new watch is gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

Their jewelry is all real and beautiful. It was all I could do not to buy that gorgeous silver necklace by Hagit. I didn't . . . just not the right time financially. But it is exquisite.

It's on again, but I'm not watching it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

LOVE Hagit Gorali.

My favorite ring is an amethyst one that I bought a few years ago and I wear it every day.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

Danny and Hagit have some very good clearance sales.