Super Contributor

Strange???? Hagit and RLM earrings

I don't watch Q any more, but look at TSV's and programming on line occasionally when I have time.

However, this morning, I looked at the line-up for Hagit jewelry and there was a picture of sterling heart earrings for $33.00. I looked at them and realized that Robert Lee Morris the same earrings that look identical or so close they could be the same. RLM's were a while ago when he was doing good, solid and different items--but they weren't $33.00! Probably 2 or 3 times that much. There was a matching necklace too.

My question is-------Did Hagit copy the RLM design? The item number for Hagit is J286597. Because RLM no longer is on Q, I don't know his heart earring number.

I just find this strange.

tea

Super Contributor

Re: Strange???? Hagit and RLM earrings

Their designs are similar, but I don't believe that Hagit copies anyone. Both designers are known for fluid designs.

When RLM was working in sterling, his items were much heavier than Hagit's.

Are these the RLM heart earrings that you are thinking of? J143115

Super Contributor

Just got in and saw your information. Yes, ennui1, that's the picture. I have no idea where my RLM hearts are. I don't usually have much of what the Q sells so the Hagit just reminded me that I had them. I think I wore them once, but I liked them and have the long necklace that matches. In looking at them, they really aren't that much alike---similar I guess.

Thanks for straightening me out. There are just so many ways a heart can be done and that style was not typical for me.

tea

Super Contributor

On 7/28/2014 teainlondon said:

There are just so many ways a heart can be done

True.

Trusted Contributor

Is Robert Lee Morris gone from QVC for good? I thought he announced last time that he's doing a new line for QVC.

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:

Is Robert Lee Morris gone from QVC for good? I thought he announced last time that he's doing a new line for QVC.

I think RLM is bringing a new collection sometime in August.