Respected Contributor

Does anyone now what their item is or the item number? I just received the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer bracelet.

Respected Contributor
It's called The Arms of Strength bracelet on Alex and Ani website.
Respected Contributor

I wanted to know which item QVC was selling tomorrow. Not the one I bought already. Unless it is the same bracelet. This weekend is to support ovarian cancer and not breast cancer.

Charity by Design is excited to offer the Infinite Hope Set of 3 to viewers with 80% of proceeds donated to OCRF. The set includes the Hummingbird bangle, Fleur de Lis bangle, and depending on the chosen finish, either the Luminary beaded bangle in aqua or Starry-eyed wrap in teal. This exclusive set will only be available during the broadcast and will not be available anywhere else once sold out.

http://www.alexandani.com/blog/celebs-wearing-infinite-hope-set-of-3-ovarian-cancer-research-fund-q...

Honored Contributor

I am SO happy to see A&A get involved.

I wish they were sold on QVC on a regular basis.

My friends and I give them to each other and even trade them sometimes...like baseball cards!

Honored Contributor
Oooooh I wonder how many units of these beautiful sets will be sold. I kinda hate it when the purchasing becomes competitive.......
Super Contributor
On 7/25/2014 violann said: Oooooh I wonder how many units of these beautiful sets will be sold. I kinda hate it when the purchasing becomes competitive.......
I know, I would like to get a set for me and a set for my sister but stuff like this usually sells out before I can finish dialing!
Respected Contributor

Does this become available at midnight or during the day during their show?

Respected Contributor

Hummingbird bangle,, Fleur de Lis bangle, and depending on the chosen finish, either the Luminary beaded bangle in aqua or Starry-eyed wrap in teal.

I have no idea about what price this is going for but this is a breakdown of the actually cost of the 3 bracelets by color are listed below. Note the Silver Finish has a more expensive total cost (the silver beaded bangle is more expensive $68 vs $38)and I don't know if the prices of each bangle will be the same or differ by finish.

Gold Finish Silver Finish

Fleu de Lis Bangle 28.00 28.00

Hummingbird Bangle 28.00 28.00

Luminary Beaded Bangle/Aqua 38.00 Part of Gold Finish Bangle set only.

Starry-eyed wrap/Teal 68.00 Part of Silver Finish bangle set.

Total Value of Gold Finish Bangle Set $94.00 / Silver Finish Bangle Set $124.00

Aqua Luminary Beaded BangleLuminary Beaded Bangle/Aqua (Gold Bangle)

Starry-eyed WrapStarry Eyed Teal Wrap (Silver Bangle only)

Hummingbird Charm BangleHummingbird (both Gold & Silver Bangles).

Fleur de Lis Charm BangleFleur de Lis (both Gold & Silver Bangles).

Super Contributor

I believe the madness starts at 2pm edt

Respected Contributor

Yes, it will. 2pm.

And both bangles will be $49.00 each. They are not available for purchase until 2Pm.