Super Contributor

Probably getting the letter, everything is going back...

From gem day. The week started out with a gold chain coming apart that I ordered in April. Thank Goodness CS is going to exchange it. But I was dismayed that it happened. Then the gem week jewelry is coming in. What a disappointed. The huge kunzite enhancer that they only had 2 dozen of and was a heirloom for over $2,000...was so pale, it could have been white quartz. Then the ruby ring was so little my baby granddaughter could wear it for her christening. There's more. The huge premier kunzite ring, did I say premier, yes, well, the back of the ring is so thin that the big front keeps flopping around. That one came in the mail today. I have one more ruby ring coming. sigh... Big, big package going back to QVC. I really don't know what is happening but I never had this experience before. I almost always kept everything. Very disappointed and leery of ordering any more jewelry. BTW. looked up kunzite enhancer in Overstock, cheaper and more color in the stone. And the hype! Premier, from the vault, only these precious few from a an old supply up in the hills, etc, etc. Thank goodness for their return policy, is all I can say.

Super Contributor

Re: Probably getting the letter, everything is going back...

Oh gosh, you probably won't get the dreaded letter, just a stroke of bad items! Sorry that happened to you, luvingit.

Honored Contributor

Such a disappointment to receive items you don't like. I used to buy jewelry from the shopping channels, but I do think it is for the most part way over rated.
Trusted Contributor

Oh how disappointed you must be, luvingit! I agree about that morganite enhancer--I shopped around and found a MUCH better deal eslewhere, so I bought that instead. I've already received it and am delighted, not to mention heavier in the pocket with my savings. Generally, I'm pleased with things I have bought at the Q and have only exchanged things for different sizes. If they send you a letter for things that were beyond your control, they deserve to lose your business.

Super Contributor

The kunzite items were expensive, so naturally expectations would be higher.

Trusted Contributor

Based on your experience, QVC might be doing you a FAVOR!!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

It happens....and it is not your fault ,but, instead it is the fault of QVC and their LACK of Quality control.....
Trusted Contributor

They should be getting the ""letter"" from you. The lack of quality is ridiculous. I definitely wouldn't buy jewelry from them again
Honored Contributor

I gave up on QVC jewelry months ago. Everything is paper thin and cheaply constructed. Even the Israeli jewelry has gone downhill. Every time I order something, I'm disappointed so I quit. You might look at the Kunzite and Morganite at SHq. Gems en Vogue has had some nice looking pieces in the past. I'm rarely disappointed with those pieces...very substantial.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Make sure you get that return package insured and traced!

Do the math.