Respected Contributor

Extraordinary Life Sterling Expandable Charm Bangle ???

I am assuming that this is QVC's own brand? They are charging $15 more than the original Alex & Ani bracelets (most cost $28)-

Super Contributor

Re: Extraordinary Life Sterling Expandable Charm Bangle ???

Researching the difference between the two would have been helpful for you. Alex & Ani bracelets are made out of BASE METALS. Whereas QVC's version is SOLID STERLING SILVER. If the quality of materials matters to people, that's a HUGE difference. Truthfully, I'd much rather spend my money on a precious metal versus some base mystery metals.

Super Contributor

Trailblazer,

I just put those in my wish-list so I can decide which ones I like. I am excited they are sterling silver and such a good price. Base metal does do well for me and my skin. I feel sterling silver is much more durable.

moongirl

Super Contributor

On 7/25/2014 moongirl said:

Trailblazer,

I just put those in my wish-list so I can decide which ones I like. I am excited they are sterling silver and such a good price. Base metal does do well for me and my skin. I feel sterling silver is much more durable.

moongirl

Enjoy your bracelet(s) moongirl if you decide to order any. Every option is on advanced order with an estimated delivery date for middle of October so you have time to decide just as long as Q doesn't remove the item number from their site. But I don't think that'll happen as these are super popular and I recall hearing a huge number with the amount of orders Q has already taken for these bracelets.

I ordered the Cross version. I love it and I really love the sentiments on the back of each charm!! They're great to stack. I also own a couple of Alex & Ani's so they'll all mix in together splendidly being the same concept.

Occasional Contributor

I would love to buy this bracelet for Hanukah presents but... no Jewish symbol available.

Super Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Kteacher said:

I would love to buy this bracelet for Hanukah presents but... no Jewish symbol available.

I was thinking about this in a similar vein -- I like the sentiment of ""Faith"" but it always comes with a cross in jewelry. Why does faith always have to have a religious connotation? Maybe they can use a more generic symbol for faith so that it applies to everyone.

Regular Contributor

I saw the price and was so surprised. I buy the other brand you mentioned and I love them. I was hoping QVC would bring Alex and Ani to their product line.

Honored Contributor

Bracelets like this don't need to be sterling silver for me. I love the Alex & Anil bracelets.

I think these are overpriced.