Regular Contributor

Diamonique bangle...design of the month....

This was introduced weeks ago, and there still isn't any reviews on it. Does anyone own it, and do you like it? Thanks!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Diamonique bangle...design of the month....

Do you know the item number?

Super Contributor

This was an advanced order they started shipping out today.

Super Contributor

OP, Can you provide the item number , please?

Honored Contributor

As already stated it was on advanced order. My order status said my Estimated delivery date is Aug 1 - which is a week away.

Respected Contributor

Guess you have a field day correcting my spelling and use of words. My daughter is a girl who will correct my usage of the wrong words. then she says ""sorry"" but this part of my job. I just smile and say ""I am still learning "".

Honored Contributor

Here is my review of the one i received today. Despite that I got the supposedly large mine will not go over my hand so it is being returned. I also was not crazy about the look of it - the CZ do not look like diamonds - they look like crystals and the tubing looks cheap.

Regular Contributor

Thanks happy housewife! Don't think I will order it.
Super Contributor

Mine are going back as well. I ordered the average size and they're so big that they slide right off over my hand when I put my arm down by my side. I think the silver tone one looks okay, but the gold and rose gold tone ones look really fake.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/24/2014 happy housewife said:

This is neither a professional document nor a school paper - so why do we have to have all the grammar, spelling or typo corrections? Because you can type does not make you a better person nor does it make your opinion more important. I don't care if they annoy you - the constant correcting others annoys me.

I completely agree.

I just find posters who do this kind of thing so ridiculous. Does it make them feel superior to others just because they find a typo or grammatical mistake? I guess so.