Honored Contributor

If You Like Watches With Smaller Faces Let QVC Know Here

I have never liked watches with big, ungainly faces and this boyfriend watch trend has been a pain for me. It has been difficult to find watches I like. I have found one from Diamonique, and it just arrived, but I feel there must be many more people like me that just don't care for a big face on a watch. I hope someone from the buyers offices is reading this post. If you would like to see more watches with smaller faces, please post here to let QVC know. I also like slim cases on watches. If you like this, too, please post.

Occasional Contributor

Re: If You Like Watches With Smaller Faces Let QVC Know Here

I absolutely agree. I cannot stand big, clunky watches. I do not know why it is the trend now but I will not buy one. They are so unfeminine. I have a few watch faces and I will continue to look for pretty watchbands to update them. I hate the big watches!

Honored Contributor

I like watches of all shapes and sizes... They're one of those things like rings and bags I have a little problem with... But looking at the watch selection on-line reveals quite a few smaller watches... The programming is so repetitive we have to sometimes keep in mind that there are things available here on the website that never see the light of day on the air!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Yes!! More feminine smaller face, but not so small that I can't read it. Love vintage style watches.
Regular Contributor

Thank you MindyD! Add me to the list. I have a small wrist, and big watches just don't look or feel right on me.
Respected Contributor

I agree also. I have a very small wrist and some of those watches are just too big. Not that I want really small watches that you can hardly see, but a medium size would be good.

Contributor

Absolutely!! I have very small wrists as well and find that I send every watch I order back because they are too big for my wrists. If Bronzo Italia would make a smaller version of J280444 where there are markers for the one, two, four, five, seven, eight, ten and eleven hours that would be perfect for me.

Respected Contributor

On 7/23/2014 stevieb said:

I like watches of all shapes and sizes... They're one of those things like rings and bags I have a little problem with... But looking at the watch selection on-line reveals quite a few smaller watches... The programming is so repetitive we have to sometimes keep in mind that there are things available here on the website that never see the light of day on the air!

The voice of reason. It is absolutely true.

OP: I don't know if this is the best venue to let them know? I bet they pay more attention to Facebook and Twitter. If you really want to be heard, try there also. The hosts communicate with buyers and vendors also.

Esteemed Contributor

I AGREE! I posted this request on the Jewelry/gem day topic and on Jane Tracey's facebook page. I have small wrists so a big, bold watch face just doesn't fit or look right on me. I also requested better adjustability for the smaller wrists in the watch bands. It seems that the band measurements on the watches and bracelets have been slightly revised. Even if there is a "small" the measurements read somewhere between a small/regular. Now, unless this is a leather strap with two keepers then that item really is not available. I've also noticed that not all the watch bands include extra links for the larger wrists or have the type of band that can be easily adjusted shorter for smaller wrists.

I would like to see a tank style or cushion face that is not so large. I prefer gold or rose or tri-color or two tone but would like to see silver for others. You need to be able to read the watch face so the face needs to be more of a medium size. I prefer Roman numerals but as long as the numbers are visible then I'm good. I have smaller watches but the faces are so tiny that you can't see what time it is. I really want to be able to glance down at my wrist and check the time.

Esteemed Contributor

When you see ""fits most"" I know it is too big for my wrist. Yes we need smaller watches.