Valued Contributor

What are your favorite Q jewelry pieces to wear in the heat of summer?

I need some inspiration...and I need to go shopping in my jewelry boxes, I'm in a rut right now and only wearing a handful of pieces, EG hoops and studs, Honora pearl studs and dangles. Hope you are all well and staying cool this hot Summer.

Honored Contributor

Re: What are your favorite Q jewelry pieces to wear in the heat of summer?

Thank you, CaChica! Hope you are staying cool too! Enjoying enamel bangles right now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

It's hot and sticky here, too.

14K mostly. Pearl studs.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wearing EG huggie hoops and petite heart necklace also from EG daily.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any jewelry that makes me hot. I've been living in my silver and blue turquoise pieces because turquoise looks so good with white and I wear a lot of white tops in the summer. I have a big turquoise collection, so I have a lot of variety.

Honored Contributor

I wish I had something that ties with a ribbon at the neck for summer. Every other thing I have tried makes me rashy.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I wore my Palm Frond station necklace in goldtone yesterday. Really great is that wire bracelet that keeps selling out. The goldtone (the only one I've been able to buy so far) looks just perfect with barer arms.

By the way, both are from the Linea line -- just noticed this is a Q-wide survey.

Valued Contributor

My go to pieces have been Diamonique by the Yard and have been for years.

Honored Contributor

Okay, I'm coming clean - I am a F R E A K when it comes to jewelry, the really good stuff, the everyday good stuff, the fun, playful, colorful faux stuff. I don't think my outfit is complete without putting some sort of jewelry accessory on - in addition to the three perm bracelets on my left wrist that I never take off, unless surgery is in the stars!!!

So, to your question, it really depends on what I put on that determines other littles baubles I choose to wear. I think spring/summer is a great time to really sport all sorts of fun colorful pieces. But fall and winter brings out the bigger, chunkier, bolder pieces.

So it's hard to say what you'd find me wearing.

Super Contributor

Hi CaChica! Great thread! Sterling silver and blue turquoise. Or any aqua or sea foam green gem in combination with silver. Can't wear silver in my ears - so it's white gold hoops!