Trusted Contributor

Ecclissi Morganite & Zircon Watch

I'm assuming they haven't presented this watch yet (picture is on home page.....J-295133). It says it was "on air recently", but since there is no video, maybe they really haven't shown it yet. It looks like a beautiful watch, but I have the turquoise face watch which I should be getting in a day or two, so I need another watch like I need a hole in the head. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Ecclissi Morganite & Zircon Watch

OMG! I want that watch. I don't have any morganite jewelry but I do have other pink stones and I have some Bronzo. That watch would work nicely for me.

Super Contributor

Jill just said it would be shown on the 5 pm EDT show. Stunning!

Honored Contributor

They often put very poor quality stones on watches. I ordered an Invicta morganite and you couldn't even see any color in the stones. Even the diamonds in many brands are substandard.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I love this watch, BUT now the Panther links of the band closest to the case are developing dark stripes; still looks shiny but loosing the pink plating. The case of my watch is perfect : I adore the pink MOP and the concave shape of the case. So I don't know whether to return or live with it and pretend it's a vintage watch with tarnish.

Anyone else having this problem? Also I am wondering why the Q description does not say 14K gold plating, as was stated in the TV showings.

Honored Contributor

I don't know about the watch but there have been quite a few complaints about rose gold over silver on Chuck Clemency's jewelry on SHQ. He uses a lot of it and apparently it's not wearing well. Perhaps it's not a compatible combo?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I love rose gold, but have had problems with rg plating over stainless steel in my watches and also with vermeil. Rose gold contains copper and copper does react easily to the environment. I try not to buy watches with less than 5 microns of plating. I also have tried to stay away from rose gold-plated watches. Body chemistry can also change the plating. (Who knew? )

So sorry you are having problems with your watch.