Super Contributor

Yesterday's JAI Show --- Scott was missed!

Yesterday, there was a JAI clearance show that was on at 5:00 am. I watched it on the QVC Plus Channel at 8:00. JAI is my favorite designer silver line on QVC. In my opinion, there are not nearly enough JAI shows. I was so excited to see this one, but without Scott, it just wasn't the same.

There is another show listed for July 30, but it is in the middle of the night. There are no more shows listed for that day or the day before or after. I have a feeling that might be another one without Scott since when he visits, there are usually more than one show. I can't wait for the next show with new items. After ordering several JAI pieces, I am no longer interested in any other lines!

Respected Contributor

Re: Yesterday's JAI Show --- Scott was missed!

The poor guy was probably on the phones, or on a plane to the manufacturing site, trying to clean up the problem with the croco necklace. It was pre-sold as a twenty-inch necklace, but the artisans manufactured and shipped an eighteen-inch necklace. He responded promptly to the problem, and I really believe he is trying to get it fixed as soon as possible. Perhaps the next time he will make an on-air appearance is the next Sterling Designer Day, whenever that is.

Super Contributor

I think he is a person who really cares about presenting quality products. He also seems to be so helpful to the customers, so I am sure that he is seeing to it that this problems gets fixed. I really like that necklace, but it is really not in my price range. I am sure that the women who bought it expecting a 20 inch necklace feel disappointed, but honestly I would prefer an 18 inch on that one. A 20 inch necklace is hard for me to wear, because it is too long to fit with a scoop or a V neckline and too short to wear with a turtleneck. It just gets in the way of a neckline. Also, in my opinion, that type of necklace is made to wear shorter. I'll bet there are many women who would have bought an 18 inch necklace if one had been available.

Honored Contributor

I'm reading a little more into this than a problem with one necklace. Perhaps the re-launch of this line isn't doing as well as expected.