Regular Contributor

I am really enjoying this show. I decided not to have a cookout. My college-age children have all gone to friends and my hubby and I are home watching the Q. And tomorrow is Saturday....yeah!

Trusted Contributor
Liked show in beginning, thought old Lisa, how fun, then she started with "order me one of these please" hate it when they do that! Lisa does it more than anyone.
Trusted Contributor
I did in beginning, thought finally old Lisa, then she started with "order me one of these please" hate it when she does that!
Regular Contributor
On 7/4/2014 willomenia said: Liked show in beginning, thought old Lisa, how fun, then she started with "order me one of these please" hate it when they do that! Lisa does it more than anyone.

That's so funny. I feel the exact opposite. When I hear a host go on and on about how wonderful something is, I always say out loud to the t/v "then why don't you order it". Two different people, two different perspectives. Love it.

Regular Contributor

I ordered the leather, turquoise, sterling and brass cuff. I can wait until October. I wear turquoise all year round.

Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 willomenia said: Liked show in beginning, thought old Lisa, how fun, then she started with "order me one of these please" hate it when they do that! Lisa does it more than anyone.

So far, I think LisaR's ordered one of everything. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Is it just me or does Carolyn seem to look older than in the past? I think she is Jill's age yet she seems far more mature looking. Lisa looks far younger, as well. Just an observation.

Super Contributor

Lisa looks so out of her element hosting this show. And then the spiel with her ordering all this jewelry. I don't buy her schtick for one minute. This style does not look like pieces she'd ever wear!!

Furthermore, why is LR so dressed up compared to Carolyn? To get noticed I presume. Also she's towering over poor Carolyn too. LR seems to always want to be above anyone else. Ever notice, if she wants you to notice something, she'll fidget with it? Touches the hair, adjusts the belt, pops her collar more up etc. Meanwhile, all this primping she does she's not really "fixing" anything, it all stays the same. It's just her way to get us to look at what's she's "adjusting".

Carolyn seems to not to be her usual self this show either. Almost like she feels she has to impress LR. Wish Lisa would give Carolyn a chance to speak more instead of giving us "her background stories" and endless jokes.

Regular Contributor
I started watching but seeing Lisa acting like a mummy, afraid her hair is going to move, I cracked up!! Then when she started about ordering for herself, channel turned.
Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Double-D said: I started watching but seeing Lisa acting like a mummy, afraid her hair is going to move, I cracked up!! Then when she started about ordering for herself, channel turned.

Your post made me LOL! LR does seems to move like a mummy come to think of it. It's like she's afraid her hair will fall or something will come out of place. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}