Esteemed Contributor

WOW, Sterling Ecclissi Turquoise Watch!!

I just got the J294514 and it is GORGEOUS!! The face is strikingly beautiful!! I wish it had a deployment closure but its a keeper!!! You can see this watch from across the room!! Anyone else get theirs????

Honored Contributor

Re: WOW, Sterling Ecclissi Turquoise Watch!!

Is that the Sleeping Beauty turquoise watch? Mine is scheduled for delivery in July. I can't wait to see it.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/20/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: Is that the Sleeping Beauty turquoise watch? Mine is scheduled for delivery in July. I can't wait to see it.

Yes, that is it!! Mine was scheduled for July also but just came today!!! Maybe you will get yours soon too!

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you like it. Our mail hasn't come yet, but when I checked order status this morning, it didn't show "shipped" so I don't think I'll get mine.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

That's a beautiful watch-congrats!!!! On my wish list...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

It's sold out so we can't see your beauty. Are you able to post a photo so we can admire your beauty?
Valued Contributor

I am feeling upset! My watch went from shipped to sold out in the last week or two. I have not received it so I am guessing I am not going to get it. I so wanted this watch. I am going to call customer service and see if there is anything they can do regarding my order.

Beckyblu

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/22/2014 beckyblu said:

I am feeling upset! My watch went from shipped to sold out in the last week or two. I have not received it so I am guessing I am not going to get it. I so wanted this watch. I am going to call customer service and see if there is anything they can do regarding my order.

Beckyblu

It showed ""shipped"" and you never got it? Maybe when you call CS you will get some good news.

Respected Contributor

On 6/22/2014 colliegirls said:

Thanks for posting the photo! It is indeed a beauty. Enjoy!