Honored Contributor

She has a jewelry line on ShopHQ with various gemstones made in sterling silver. Prices vary from high to low. She has some really nice pieces.

She's on TV right now.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor
You're right! Some of the pieces are beautiful!
Regular Contributor

She looks EXACTLY the same as the last time I saw her years ago!

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the jewelry but she looks great!!

Respected Contributor

Something different! Thank you, thank you!! The line is beautiful and should really sell!

And thanks to JaneMarple for pointing it out.

Judy is such a charming woman, so well spoken, full of explanations, and speaks slowly enough for everyone to understand. No speed speak.

If I were a jewelry designer on QVC, I'd be a little worried!

Had to edit to say the host is also charming and easy to watch. No idea what her name is.

Super Contributor

what hasn't she sold??? Exercise equipment, clothes, other jewelry lines.... what happened to all of those? She jumps from station to station, from product to product... can not respect that.

Frequent Contributor

Well excuse me, so she has sold many different products! At least she is working & not expecting a hand out. Besides her jewelry is a breath of fresh air...nothing clad & not a fake stone in anything!

Super Contributor
On 6/5/2014 corvette mary said:

Well excuse me, so she has sold many different products! At least she is working & not expecting a hand out. Besides her jewelry is a breath of fresh air...nothing clad & not a fake stone in anything!

yes- and way overpriced.

Honored Contributor

I know she had at least one set of shows before but I missed them. Agree with almost everything that was said above about how Judy looks and how professional she is.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Regular Contributor

she for sure crosses the spectrum - I saw part of the show where she gave the model different jackets and scarves to show the impact of the jewelry and it was very effective. She adds an element of taste and class to TV shopping. What I'm interested in is that she's using very natural stones in statement pieces which is right up my alley.