Trusted Contributor

Discovered Nice Jewelry Line at ShopHQ

I recently ordered the special of the day from the Toscana Italiana line at ShopHQ. It's their version of QVC's Bronzo Italia. I don't buy a lot from them but have a few nice jewelry pieces from Chuck Clemency's line.

139-830 was the Today's Special. It is a multi-gemstone pendant w/36" necklace. I loved the look and ordered it in rose and yellow gold over bronze. They were each $69.00. They are lovely. They look high end, the finish is very real, not brassy, the enhancer is secure and well made. The gemstones are a nice size and cut. It's very expensive (and very Italian) looking. I was pleasantly surprised.

In addition, they had a 22" turquoise and yellow gold over bronze necklace that was a one day special of $66. It's now $144! Item # 129-575. It's also very lovely and will go with many of my yellow gold pieces as well as turquoise.

I'm very impressed with the line. I didn't see any posts here when it was on earlier this week, so I thought I'd mention to my fellow jewelry fans.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Discovered Nice Jewelry Line at ShopHQ

Honored Contributor

I bought the huge Byzantine bracelet a few months ago, it is a real WOW!!!

Honored Contributor

Actually it is not the same as Bronzo Italia, that is bronze thru and thru, Toscana is bronze with 18K gold layered over it.

Contributor

I was originally like you but have been disillusioned by the only purchase I made from this line - I got the inspirational cigar band ring in platinum over brass and the brass began to show through after 2 months - I was sad because I liked the style of the ring.

Super Contributor

I have a ring that has the Lord's Prayer written in Italian on it in platinum over bronze, I haven't had any trouble with mine at all. I like this line a lot.

Regular Contributor

Ack I don't know whether to thank you or say something with 4 letters. There are several items I like over there but my jewelry budget won't let me get anything at the moment. I'm certainly more tempted by ShopHQ's bronze jewelry then I am by the Q's and will remember to check Toscana Italiana's line from now on.

Trusted Contributor

I got lucky that day as I had no intention of buying anything from that line. But, watching the presentations, I got intrigued. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The price on that turquoise necklace was amazing.. $66! I wish QVC would have Super Saver Prices like that. It was only for that hour, but it was a $75 discount. I'm hoping that since I got necklaces and pendants, the gold won't come off. Sometimes, you just get a bad piece. The neat thing about the pendant is I have a Bronzo link necklace (18") that was the TSV on the Q earlier. It looks neat on the clasp or even at the end of a Y necklace. At the end of the Y necklace look, the pendant swings around and all the colors show at different times. Real neat.

It's also similar in design to the Q's Veronese line except for the bronze vs. silver. Now I need to find a nice turquoise & gold over silver or bronze bracelet to go with it. Maybe on Easy Pay Day, June 9?? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

If you do decide to get a piece, please share your review too!

Super Contributor

On 5/23/2014 pistolino said:

I have a ring that has the Lord's Prayer written in Italian on it in platinum over bronze, I haven't had any trouble with mine at all. I like this line a lot.

I like this ring!