New Contributor

ATTENTION BARBARA BIXBY!!!!!! SKULLS!!!!

More skulls PLEASE!!! bracelets, watches, rings and enhancers. Larger rings and enhancers... I would like to have a decked out skull enhancer the size of the Quan Yin enhancer. PLEASE. I have purchased everything skull you have brought to QVC!.. The Skull Bee ring is STUNNING... I know it is listed as a skull bee but to me it looks like a deaths head hawk moth. I LOVE it. It is really beautiful. I also just purchased the Quan yin enhancer and the Quan Yin ring. She is something I would have never looked at online and purchased for myself but after watching the presentation of both a few nights ago, I knew I had to have them. Please keep us " skull people" in mind and bring more skulls to QVC.....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Re: ATTENTION BARBARA BIXBY!!!!!! SKULLS!!!!

Haven't seen any of the skull things, I'm gonna look. Weren't there some little skull and crossbones Diamonique or diamond rings on QVC last year?
Valued Contributor

I love the skulls too. The bee ring is indeed gorgeous. I might get one the next easy pay day. Does anyone know when that is?

Honored Contributor

We'll, I'm glad to hear someone likes them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have a lot of her jewelry, and that bee/moth ring is one of the most beautiful creations she has ever come up with!