Frequent Contributor

Just ordered my First piece of Barbara Bixby J280998

Happy Easter to me!

J280998 -

It a lovely, well priced stack ring, and at an affordable price point.

I enjoy perusing the Bixby collection but most of her pieces are more than I can spend.

I hope to mix this with some (very few) vintage Anne King sterling/gold items.

I love to read all your posts regarding your Bixby collections. Her designs seem to have remained true to her spirit and they are so creative, fanciful and exotic.

Would like to be able to purchase more. I will have to keep watching the clearance prices.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just ordered my First piece of Barbara Bixby J280998

It's lovely and very petite. I like her stuff too, but it is very spendy.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

It's beautiful! I hope you enjoy it. I love to browse her collection, but haven't bought anything yet. However, if I ever do buy jewelry from QVC it will be Barbara's and hers only.

I used to like Ripka before the diamonique, but no longer. And I liked Paola (forgot her last name) but she hasn't been on for a while. Barbaba Bixby is the only one who tempts me now.

Super Contributor

Congrats OP ! I remember how thrilled I was, when I bought my first BB piece too . You won't be disappointed when it arrives either . I have about 6 pieces from a decade ago, when the prices were affordable . I rarely buy anything now & it has to be special and in my budget too . If something really calls to me , I wait till they offer ez pays . I'm happy with what I have & still enjoy them. That's what's nice about buying quality products & designs you love .....you won't regret the purchase or get tired of them . Enjoy your new ring !
Super Contributor

Love your ring! Congratulations!on your purchase. What a great price, too. ( I didn't know that her jewelry is made in China. For some reason I thought it would be Thailand,) Enjoy wearing the ring!
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your new Bixby piece! I have a few pieces and I find her work to be just magical.

Valued Contributor

Personally I would not spend over $500.00 for anybody jewelry. And that being said even $500.00 that would be once a year. For those who purchase Ms. Bixby her jewelry it is indeed classic and congrats. Easy pay is a plus, when buying her designs. I have four pieces, I re-purchase the pansy key pendant, because the 1st one I bought the enhancer open and was lost.I will take it to a jeweler to have the enhancer solder on, because Ms. Bixby enhancers will come lose.

Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your purchase! I love her pieces ... they are always even better and more detailed in person than on air or online. I hope that you love the ring.

Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your first piece of Barbara Bixby jewelry. I hope you will love it and wear it often.

I remember the first Barbara Bixby piece I ever bought was a silver, 18K Gold and White Topaz cross. I still have this piece. It was not terribly expensive at the time I bought it. I'm glad Barbara Bixby is showing some less expensive pieces, so new customers can try her jewelry.

I now have several pieces of Barbara Bixby jewelry, that I've acquired over the years. She is my designer of choice at this time.

There is a Barbara Bixby Delphi Forum that you might like to visit.

Honored Contributor

I already have one ring which I bought a long time ago. I still wear it at times when my fingers are less swollen.

I had no intention of buying anything last night, although I always watch her shows. Some of her stuff (like the skulls) are too over the top for me, but others are fantastic and, as she came right out and said, she refuses to "dumb down" any of her jewelry. Everything is the real thing.

They had a very short presentation of one of her key pendant designs. It has a pansy in the upper left-hand corner, and a butterfly is the notch on the key on the right left bottom. It was something I had to buy because pansies were my beloved mother's favorite flower, and my beloved sister used to collect butterfly ornaments. It was also on easy pay. It was way more than I would have ever, ever spent on any piece of jewelry, but somehow I knew it was meant for me to have. I did buy it and plan to tell my children that this will be a special piece that should never leave the family. I will wear it every single day.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986