Trusted Contributor

HSN'S Colleen Lopez Jewelry Show today-Yowzah!

Yowzah! 25 ct London blue topaz ring, <$500, it must be 1.5" long! And 62 ct double row London blue topaz tennis bracelet. Yowzah!

I called HSN to see if the gorgeous aqua floral print chiffon? top Colleen is wearing was sold on HSN, but they didn't have an item #. I hope it's a CL top she sells in the future, it's gorgeous! And she looks just beautiful, too.

Super Contributor

Re: HSN'S Colleen Lopez Jewelry Show today-Yowzah!

Love her but have not watched HSN for awhile now. Will check out some videos.

Trusted Contributor

She's on now!

Honored Contributor

I'm begging for mercy! Colleen right on the heels of Gem Week at ShopHQ and visits by Carolyn Pollack at the Q. Is there no end to the pretty things to buy? I think I need to find something to do outside.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have a lot of those jewelry boxes (similar to the one's sitting next to her). I love them. 3 of them hold my rings. I have two big ones that have layers. Then I recently bought a huge one she presented.

I keep mostly my different wedding rings and watches in that one. I like her boxes.

She isn't on very often. She has become so classy. I only started watching HSN in around 2005 or near 2006.

Was she always so professional (without being prissy or false, I mean). I like her a lot, but she isn't on much.

She just showed a double layer blue topaz bracelet. I own that in 1 layer.

Good grief, I have a lot of jewelry from HSN. I never realize because they don't show it much because she's not on much.

That Tanzanite. I own a lot of rings similar. I didn't remember. Do any of you do that? I just think of it as junk because after my husband died I discovered QVC and HSN.

I bought tons of jewelry (white and yellow gold). I gave a lot of it to my daughters what my husband gave me over the years.

I need to keep watching her to see what I do have. Ha!

I'm thinking I had junk!

Valued Contributor

On 4/19/2014 KathyLFan said:

Yowzah! 25 ct London blue topaz ring, <$500, it must be 1.5" long! And 62 ct double row London blue topaz tennis bracelet. Yowzah!

I called HSN to see if the gorgeous aqua floral print chiffon? top Colleen is wearing was sold on HSN, but they didn't have an item #. I hope it's a CL top she sells in the future, it's gorgeous! And she looks just beautiful, too.

Colleen usually wears things that she plans to offer to us. She also has a Facebook page (Colleen Lopez on HSN) where she is terrific at answering questions from her fans. I adore her!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I was hoping - just checked her FB page - her top/blouse will be for sale on May 3 at 6 pm ET!

Super Contributor

Annabelle, she started out at QVC and then went to HSN not long after the Q and CVN merged.
Honored Contributor

I don't remember her ever being at QVC; there was a brief period that I lived where there was no cable. Must have been then. Right after she started at HSN, I heard her get into it with a customer on the phone who said they were giving the wrong info on a cell phone they were selling. The conversation got quite heated with Colleen sort of losing her cool. Only time I ever saw that.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I watched the video of the LBT two row bracelet. That top is pretty.