Trusted Contributor

Sonia Bitton Hand of God!!!!!

I just received two Sonia Bitton Hand of God Necklaces, which are so lovely. I bought one in platinum embraced and one in gold embraced. I was going to return the one I didn't like, but that isn't going to happen now. The # is 133-763 and they are so affordable with easy pay. I think her designs are so beautiful and always interesting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sonia Bitton Hand of God!!!!!

Is back on ShopHQ? Is she selling her diamond jewelry or cubiz zirconia? I own two pieces from her diamond line, gorgeous. But I bought them many years ago.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, she is still on ShopHQ and offers both her real diamonds and what they cal thel Brilliante line. I have two other pieces of hers, both are real diamonds and sapphires. A pair of diamond eternity earrings and a sapphire eternity band in white gold. Love them and wear them all the time.

Trusted Contributor

I assume ShopHQ is discontinuing her line since all her pieces are on clearance.

Contributor

Shophq is discontinuing her cz line; her gold and diamond line will be carried online only.

Super Contributor

Since it's Good Friday, given the title, I thought maybe this topic was about something miraculous. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Enjoy Gigi in good health! I have her Hamsa too but in black rhodium with platinum, to die for!!! If the discontinue her Brilliante. That means we are not going to see our beloved Sonia??? Hope she is well...
Trusted Contributor

I recently bought 5 pieces of Sonia's,. I spoke to Theresa at Sonia's office and she told me that SHOPHQ has discontinued her brilliante line. I was shocked to hear this but since the new management took over, they are going in a different direction. Sonia is well and lives in Florida now. When Sonia was selling her diamond jewelry, I visited her on several occasions since I only live about 20 minutes from her office. She's a sweetheart, she took me and a few other of my friend collectors to dinner. She's a class act. I'm going to miss seeing her. I think she'll still be selling her diamond line but I'm sure she won't be on that often.
Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 luvtoshopathome said: I recently bought 5 pieces of Sonia's,. I spoke to Theresa at Sonia's office and she told me that SHOPHQ has discontinued her brilliante line. I was shocked to hear this but since the new management took over, they are going in a different direction. Sonia is well and lives in Florida now. When Sonia was selling her diamond jewelry, I visited her on several occasions since I only live about 20 minutes from her office. She's a sweetheart, she took me and a few other of my friend collectors to dinner. She's a class act. I'm going to miss seeing her. I think she'll still be selling her diamond line but I'm sure she won't be on that often.
It is sad to hear the proof of my suspicions. Glad that Sonia is well. She has invited me to have lunch together a few times but I've never gotten a chance. I live in NJ and our schedules did not align. Too bad. She is amazing, I have a lot of her diamond pieces and even more Brilliante .. I wonder what direction they are going. The whole thing is strange now. Even their website is crazy.Cant play videos anymore....
Trusted Contributor

Sanna, I also live in NJ right across the river from manhatttan. She will no longer be on SHOPHQ and will only be selling her diamond jewelry online at ShopHQ. It was definitely not her decision. I just don't understand why they would do something like that since she was so popular and so many customers loved her pieces. I will miss her ;(