Super Contributor

Cuff ... J291156 ... $1,358.

I see these crazy prices for sterling and I wonder, whatever happened to fine jewelry? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor
Lisa will be showing a new ring on her show on Friday night. Curious to see how many hundreds of dollars it will be.
Trusted Contributor

Free shipping and easy pay though!

I like the new ring. Pricey, but I find I will pay the higher price for her pieces. Weighty and unique.

Contributor

I have a number of her pieces and did not find the new cuff cost out of the realm of possibility. It is beautiful!

Honored Contributor

i should not have opened this thread! that cuff is gorgeous!

her pieces are so unique looking, weighty, touches of real gold, AND no faux stones to be found! works of art.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
On 4/16/2014 sunshine45 said:

her pieces are so unique looking, weighty, touches of real gold, AND no faux stones to be found! works of art.....

Hello? DID YOU SEE THE PRICE?

Honored Contributor
On 4/17/2014 ennui1 said:

yes

have you seen some of the other items available on qvc that have similar pricing but have faux stones, no gold, and are light in weight?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 4/16/2014 Sakuya said:

Free shipping and easy pay though!

I like the new ring. Pricey, but I find I will pay the higher price for her pieces. Weighty and unique.

i find myself doing the same sakuya.....moreso than any other jewelry designer on qvc now.....but i definitely have to LOVE it.

my mom bought her paisley pieces a few months ago and they are so beautiful.....definitely not something you will see coming and going.

Super Contributor
On 4/17/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 4/17/2014 ennui1 said:

yes

have you seen some of the other items available on qvc that have similar pricing but have faux stones, no gold, and are light in weight?

If I were spending $1400+ dollars, it would NOT be at QVC.

People! For $1400, you can get yourself something really nice!!!!

Why do I bother.

Respected Contributor
Ugh