Esteemed Contributor
Hi Kachina. Just wanted to let you know that Michael has a honker Prasiolite ring for his TTV, for Friday, but I just picked up a 13 carat Prasiolite ring with two rows of white zircon from Victoria Wieck for only 119 dollars! The ring is gorgeous, and the stone comes from the same place as Michael's in Brazil. It's item number 332-579.
Honored Contributor
Thanks for the heads up, Blingy! I'll be sure to have a look. So far, I've been very good this week but have enjoyed Michael's presentations. I accumulated 5 or 6 of Michael's charms and assembled myself a charm bracelet this week using those, a couple from Carolyn Pollack and even a Ripka 2-piece set plus some eBay Chinese glass beads. Really came out nice and not over-the-top expensive.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
On 4/15/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Hi Kachina. Just wanted to let you know that Michael has a honker Prasiolite ring for his TTV, for Friday, but I just picked up a 13 carat Prasiolite ring with two rows of white zircon from Victoria Wieck for only 119 dollars! The ring is gorgeous, and the stone comes from the same place as Michael's in Brazil. It's item number 332-579.

Victoria Wieck does beautiful rings, enjoy! I have a gorgeous blue fluorite ring of hers.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/15/2014 kachina624 said: Thanks for the heads up, Blingy! I'll be sure to have a look. So far, I've been very good this week but have enjoyed Michael's presentations. I accumulated 5 or 6 of Michael's charms and assembled myself a charm bracelet this week using those, a couple from Carolyn Pollack and even a Ripka 2-piece set plus some eBay Chinese glass beads. Really came out nice and not over-the-top expensive.
Oh Kachina, congrats on those charms for your bracelet! I always wanted Michael's charm bracelet. His charms are the best! I love watching the presentations on the charms. Wear your charm bracelet in the best of health. Bet it looks fabulous. I'll be watching his presentation on Friday at midnight. I'm curious to see how big that ring stone is. Hope to chat with you during the show.
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/15/2014 pistolino said:
On 4/15/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Hi Kachina. Just wanted to let you know that Michael has a honker Prasiolite ring for his TTV, for Friday, but I just picked up a 13 carat Prasiolite ring with two rows of white zircon from Victoria Wieck for only 119 dollars! The ring is gorgeous, and the stone comes from the same place as Michael's in Brazil. It's item number 332-579.

Victoria Wieck does beautiful rings, enjoy! I have a gorgeous blue fluorite ring of hers.

Hi there Pistolino. That fluorite rings sounds great. I have one from Chuck Clemency that I love a lot. Victoria Wieck is the only jewelry designer of real gemstones I purchase from on HSN. Her designs are fabulous. I also purchased her 5 carat garnet ring with white zircons. I was hoping she would have presented it tonight but she didn't. The sizes are limited now so maybe that's why it wasn't presented. Hope to chat with you during Michael's show on Friday night. Have a good rest of the week!
Trusted Contributor

Bling - is 139-587 going to be the TTV?

Honored Contributor
Wendy Russo had the TS ring on her finger this morning during a handbag show. It appeared to have good color but was huge. She couldn't get her fingers in the end compartment of the bag due to the size of her ring.
Honored Contributor
On 4/16/2014 Sakuya said:

I think that's it. Looks like what I saw this morning.
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/16/2014 kachina624 said:
On 4/16/2014 Sakuya said:

I think that's it. Looks like what I saw this morning.
That's it ladies! That's Michael's TTV ring which I surely won't be purchasing. the stone is way too big to be worn every day and the price is too high. I got Victoria's 13 carat ring with white zircons for only 119 dollars. That ring is beautiful. Her stone comes from Brazil too. Can't wait to get it.
Honored Contributor
Me too, Blingy. I'm maxed out on big, honking rings that I don't wear because the clerks at the post office and grocery store don't appreciate them. It's a beautiful ring, though.