Trusted Contributor

I missed out on an incredible beautiful pair of earrings

Watched a jewelry show on shopnbc and they had a pair of 14kt white gold Tanzanite and White Zircon Drop Earrings that were so beautiful and the Tanzanite were quite large. They sold out very quickly, but I have requested that i be notified when it's back in. It was expensive, but they have great 6 easy pays.

Honored Contributor

Re: I missed out on an incredible beautiful pair of earrings

Sometimes, if you right click the image, you can have Google search for like images. You might find something else that way that catches your fancy.

Super Contributor

Check again either very late tonight or tomorrow also--someone's card may be declined or they cancel an order...

Respected Contributor
Trusted Contributor

The item # is: 140-244. I checked today and they were still sold out. I am just hoping they will contact me if and when they come back. But I will keep checking.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/15/2014 esmeraldagooch said:

These?

http://www.shophq.com/Gem_Treasures_14K_White_Gold_1_25_1_70ctw_Tanzanite_White_Zircon_Earrings/139-...

I think the style of these are pretty but those tanzanite are way too light looking. I like darker tanzanite. IDK if this is just the picture making them look lighter. That GEM network has good looking tanzanite, not light purple very dark purpley blue.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

6 VALUE pays!

Honored Contributor

The problem is if they notify you down the road, the price will probably have gone up. They don't give you the "event" price.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i saw the same earrings - thought about them - then they were sold out though never presented. so i became obsessed and stalked them every waking hour. some came back - and i was able to grab a pair. suggest you do the same because they only notify you when a goodly number comes in, not just an isolated pair. good luck. i think they are beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/15/2014 mstraditional said:

i saw the same earrings - thought about them - then they were sold out though never presented. so i became obsessed and stalked them every waking hour. some came back - and i was able to grab a pair. suggest you do the same because they only notify you when a goodly number comes in, not just an isolated pair. good luck. i think they are beautiful.

Can you please let me know how you like them. I really love the design of the leverback and the two stones, one above the other. On air, the Tanzanite didn't look washed out at all, in fact it looked quite dark and rich on the host when she was modeling it. I suppose I could call them and see if any are left due to cancelation or otherwise.