Super Contributor

Honora 14k Pearl Flower Ring

Strange have a problem posting & hoping the 3rd times a charm!

I didn't watch most of the Honora on air presentations & was wondering if this ring was shown? Its J267284 9.0 mm 14k yellow gold Flower ring. It got mixed reviews but I just love the ring especially for the warmer months & I hope Honora offers more 14k in the future. This was & still is on clearance for 199.98 & I believe its offered in the violet pearl only, not sure. I got mine awhile ago with the White Pearl.

The Ring is the epitomy of the word Feminine...The Filligre work is just exquisite....The Pearl has excellent lustre....The gold band is not wide but I think if it was it would take away from the beauty of the flower Petals....It is not a bold Ring but does have a presence!

Do any of you ladies have the ring? Wishing you all a great weekend!!!

Kiss

Super Contributor

Re: Honora 14k Pearl Flower Ring

That's a pretty ring; it looks like lace. I don't recall seeing it presented.

Super Contributor

Re: Honora 14k Pearl Flower Ring

On 4/12/2014 ennui1 said:

That's a pretty ring; it looks like lace. I don't recall seeing it presented.

Yes ennui it is! oops got mine in the Rose pearl & prefer wearing it with a summer pastel maxie skirt or a dress, I did buy my daughter the only other flower ring they still offer in the white pearl which is also very pretty but more of a wired design on the flower & the band is a plain polished gold & made in Italy.