Super Contributor

Anyone buy the Heidi Daus piece?

I am wondering if anyone bought the TS today, 334-708 "Divine Miss Daisy"? Whether you did or not, what did you think?
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone buy the Heidi Daus piece?

I liked it, especially in pink. I passed on buying, however.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Heidi Daus and have a lot of her jewelry, but I have to say that is the most unattractive piece I ever seen her do. Wouldn't pay a dollar for it.
Super Contributor

What I liked best in her shows this time was the frog ring. He was so cute but I don't think I'd actually wear it.
Trusted Contributor

I really like her jewelry but it is way too elaborate for my lifestyle so I have never bought any of her pieces for me. I've given a couple of pieces for gifts. I don't think the TSV was one of her best.

Frequent Contributor

I like Heidi but I feel like she is pressured into making so many pieces for HSN that her artistry is getting lost through the high demand and the high prices. I, too, feel like the TSV is uninspired and not one of her best. Love her enthusiasm, though, and she is fun to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I want the frog earrings but not at a hundred bucks. The TS doesn't fit my lifestyle. I love her designs but most are too dressy for me.
Super Contributor

I would like the flower but without the beads, just a simple chain.
Trusted Contributor

I liked the ring more than the necklace, and debated about the turquoise, but decided I didn't need it. I'm becoming more choosy about my jewelry these days because I just have so darn much! I actually only own one suite of her jewelry (pearl necklace, bracelet, earrings) but I think it's quite well made and high quality.

Trusted Contributor

Heidi's jewelry is fairly pricey, so I won't buy often just on impulse. I do own a piece or two and will probably buy more. Some of her things are over the top, even for a person (like me!) who appreciates a little flamboyance in jewelry. Her quality is great, though, and I love the colors and design in so many of her pieces. Some of her things are very striking and unique and just beautiful. I always enjoy her shows on HSN. A very personable and talented lady!

I thought the peacock set on yesterday's show was beautiful, as well as the triple strand of green pearls with the multicolored jewels in the mid-front and the jeweled cabbage rose brooch. I also thought the huge cocktail ring was gorgeous, although it's about the biggest ring I've ever seen, and I can't see myself actually wearing it in my real life. Beautiful, though!