New Contributor

Lisa Robertson's Ring - 4April 2014

I LOVE the ring that Lisa was wearing on tonight's show! Does anyone know the item number?
Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's Ring - 4April 2014

J294010 Jai by John Hardy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting the item number. I was also wondering about the ring. It's on advance sales to ship out in late June. This will be my first piece by John Hardy. Nice and bold ring and love the detail on it. Can't wait to get it. You can see the ring with Lisa wearing it on the show she aired. You can watch the video on it from the Lisa R show that aired last night.
Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Thanks for posting the item number. I was also wondering about the ring. It's on advance sales to ship out in late June. This will be my first piece by John Hardy. Nice and bold ring and love the detail on it. Can't wait to get it. You can see the ring with Lisa wearing it on the show she aired. You can watch the video on it from the Lisa R show that aired last night.

I just watched the show while doing some of my Saturday chores. I LOVE that ring, too. I have only one piece of JAI John Hardy, but it is excellent. It is the heavier wheat chain that came out last spring. I'm not usually a critter jewelry kind of person, but I might give this ring a try.

Super Contributor

thanks for the item number

Super Contributor

That ring is GORGEOUS. Too expensive for me to justify for an everyday purchase, but I think I'll get it for my daughter for Christmas, if they have a small enough size later. She has tiny fingers.
Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Thanks for posting the item number. I was also wondering about the ring. It's on advance sales to ship out in late June. This will be my first piece by John Hardy. Nice and bold ring and love the detail on it. Can't wait to get it. You can see the ring with Lisa wearing it on the show she aired. You can watch the video on it from the Lisa R show that aired last night.

I know you will love this one, BlingQueen. I have it, and I reach for it often. It is a heavy ring as silver was not spared in its making. It is cute, too. Enjoy it when you receive it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Jersey Born said:

I know you will love this one, BlingQueen. I have it, and I reach for it often. It is a heavy ring as silver was not spared in its making. It is cute, too. Enjoy it when you receive it.

Hi JerseyBorn! Thank you so much. Last night was the first time I ever saw that ring. When Lisa was presenting that Crossbody bag on her show Fri. Night I couldn't stop looking at it. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't have known where I could find it. I don't watch any of the John Hardy shows. I'm so glad you love yours. The boldness of the ring itself got my attention. It has such a sweet face on it too. I have to wait for June 26 to get here, but like the saying goes, good things come to those that wait. Thanks so much for letting me know you love your ring. Wear yours in the best of health and happiness.
Respected Contributor

Thank you, BlingQueen. I am wearing it right now. The silver texturing on this is distinctively different, and I think, very special. I look forward to reading what you think about it. (I also purchased the matching cuff and necklace, and love those items, too.)

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Jersey Born said:

Thank you, BlingQueen. I am wearing it right now. The silver texturing on this is distinctively different, and I think, very special. I look forward to reading what you think about it. (I also purchased the matching cuff and necklace, and love those items, too.)

Oh JerseyBorn that necklace had me drooling last night. The head of the croc was done in such detail, and he was so darn cute in the face! The cuff is gorgeous also. I can't afford to get the whole set right now, but I'm happy to get that ring. Just wish I didn't have to wait 2 months for it. You have yourself a get unique set of jewelry there, and I bet you get compliments every time you wear those pieces. They are just so tastefully done!! Enjoy wearing them.