Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to let fans know that this line will be leaving HSN and that all of their jewelry is on clearance.

Trusted Contributor

Do you know any details about why they're leaving, and if they'll be going to another channel? I've been with them since they sold under The Offerings collection on a different channel.

Respected Contributor
Aren't they owned by the same company that bought Honora and eternagold?
Frequent Contributor

I have also been with the Jacobs since Offerings, Shogirl and I am sorry to say I do not have any other info on them. Maybe they will return to Shop HQ like Dallas Prince did with her collection.

Honored Contributor
I hate to see them go although in recent years I haven't bought much from their line. They're about to run out of TV shopping channels.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The major U.S. collections comprising Richline Brands’ portfolio are Andin, Aurafin, Bel-Oro, Michael Anthony, Sajen, Sardelli and Tru-Kay. In addition, Richline manages and markets numerous private label and licensed programs with our key retail partners. Our Honora brand is well recognized to consumers and the trade worldwide. Our international initiative supplies these products and services to retailers outside of North America.

Respected Contributor
I have several pieces from ShopHQ but I never bought any from HSN because they were considerably more expensive. I do love to watch the Jacobs though They seem to make such a nice couple. I do love the pieces that I have.
Honored Contributor

Do we know for sure they are leaving?

Super Contributor

Their things are going fast. I should have ordered yesterday, just had a size 9 Rainbow Moonstone ring snagged from my cart, yesterday they had sizes up to 12. Now there are two size 6 left.

Stay away from Treasures of India, they too are being clearanced out. Poor quality.

Honored Contributor
Mariana was on in the middle of the night last night but I didn't hear the beginning of the show. I don't know if they said anything about them leaving. That HSN website is so sorry that I couldn't find all their merchandise. Half the stuff last night was not on the search I did yesterday.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment