Frequent Contributor

Antonella's Jewelry Box Show

I am so looking forward to this program, I use to love Lisa Mason's show when She was on and miss the regularly slotted Jewelry programs. I hope Antonella's Show go's over well and will be around for a while, She is one of My favorite host anyway and I love watching Her do Jewelry even if She is a little over enthused..lol..{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: Antonella's Jewelry Box Show

Thanks for the heads-up. It's only an hour, though. Maybe it'll be popular?

Regular Contributor

Love Antonella
Frequent Contributor

Irish Mom, I love Antonella too..She always makes Me happy when I watch Her and I find Her more refrishing than some of the other host. I hope the new show stay around and We start seeing some program changes soon.

Trusted Contributor

when is this show? she is the best as showing jewelry never leaves anything out wish all the host/hostesses did that.

Frequent Contributor

willomenia... I believe its at 2pm this Monday..Its on the program guide..I always check ahead to see if anything new coming up is going to be worth saving some money back for.

Super Contributor

I like Antonella. I think she always has a friendly demeanor. I also appreciate how she measures everything and gives details on every piece. Especially the size of stones and showing the undergalleries of the rings. So many hosts don't even mention the size of stones and or bother to turn the ring over and around so you can see it from every angle.

Super Contributor

On 3/21/2014 willomenia said:

when is this show? she is the best as showing jewelry never leaves anything out wish all the host/hostesses did that.

It debuts March 31.

03/31/2014 01:00 - 02:00 PM

Antonella's Jewelry Box - Weekly Debut - Gemstone Jewelry - All Special Offers
04/07/2014 01:00 - 02:00 PM
Antonella's Jewelry Box - Italian Jewelry
04/14/2014 01:00 - 02:00 PM
Antonella's Jewelry Box - Honora Pearl Harvest Review
Honored Contributor

Love to watch Antonella and Nancy do the jewelry shows, they really know their stuff. Both women have done to earth personalities and have beautiful hands to show the merchandise. I look forward to Antonellas' new show.

Super Contributor

Aw come on!! I want to watch but I'm at work. Boo Hoo!! Antonella and jewelry shows go together like PB&J!! Maybe I'll DVR them...

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius