Contributor

Is anyone else p'od that Q has dropped Kirks Folly? They bring in tons of money to the Q and this is what they get for it. I just got an email from Jen Kirk saying that they were looking forward to their 22nd year at the Q in April and looking forward to their Summer, Halloween and Holidays shows. She asked that everyone contact QVC and request that they be brought back. She said she hopes QVC has a change of heart and they can return. I just called QVC and spoke to a supervisor (Gloria) and stated my disappointment with QVC for what they are doing. I requested her to notify the Corporate office (which is what Jen Kirk said to do) and pass along my disappointment. If you go to KirksFolly.com I'm sure there will be something there explaining this. PLEASE EVERYONE CALL. BRING KIRKS FOLLY BACK. This company means a lot to millions of people. Email the Hosts too stating your disappointment. Bombard them with emails til they bring them back. QVC gets rid of great vendors with good quality merchandise and they keep lesser ones with cheap junk. I have returned so many items that were defective from a lot of different vendors but never from Kirks Folly. Let's join forces and have our voices heard Ladies. We can do it.

QVC{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

Re: B ring Kirks Folly Back NOW

Those great Linea Ladies did it & it worked! Please tell all the ways we can call & write ( #'s & addresses ? ) TIA! (:

Respected Contributor

Check the Kirks Folly thread for contact info.

Regular Contributor

ITA - please bring them back!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I GOT THE SAME EMAIL. Jennifer said to e mail the Q, or write letters. Call CS ask for supervisor and complain.

Occasional Contributor

On 3/16/2014 voyager1980 said:

Those great Linea Ladies did it & it worked! Please tell all the ways we can call & write ( #'s & addresses ? ) TIA! (:

Here you go:

If you'd like our shows back, here is how you can make your voice heard:

Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 and ask for a supervisor to express your disappointment and request the show be returned.

Write to QVC at 1200 Wilson Drive, West Chester, PA 19380.

Super Contributor

Bring The Kirks Folly back!