Trusted Contributor

Suzanne Runyan with Nicky Butler....OMG!!!

How many of you remember her as a host on QVC? Well she is now on HSN, has been a host there for several years now and I was just watching the show with Nicky Butler which she is hosting. The woman does not take a breath, she talked loud and incessantly and would not let the poor man get a word in. Now that makes me angry and I want to tell her to SHUT -UP Woman and let him speak.

Regular Contributor

Re: Suzanne Runyan with Nicky Butler....OMG!!!

Nicky and Susanne can be funny together but she can edge into the loud and and talking over him. Which is a shame because he is a lovely man and I could listen to him for hours talk about his pieces and the inspiration for them.

His line is beautiful. Anytime I wear one of his rings I get stopped by someone asking where I got it. Rose

Honored Contributor

I've always liked Suzanne. She must be wired today. She's very good with Jay King and lets him do plenty of talking. I don't care for Nicky Butler's stuff so wasn't watching.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Suzanne is wired every day. lol I don't think she ever takes a breath.

Esteemed Contributor

Suzanne never shuts up...even with Jay King....but I think Shannon is far worse....and comes off so phony no matter who she is hosting with.....

Contributor

circles, you are so right!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I think Nicky Butler had some beautiful pieces and if I could have, I would have bought a couple rings, a pair of earrings and a necklace. But seriously, Suzanne needs to be told to tone it down.

Contributor

I like her and enjoy when she is the host. I especially enjoy Amy Morrison but I rarely see her.

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch but have seen her fast as I change channel. She looks really good.

Esteemed Contributor

She does look good.