Super Contributor
What an awkward show tonight. How sad. It's difficult to watch - like a forced situation. Jenniefer Kirk, if you ever read this, I would like you to know how much I've loved your shows and your jewelry over the years. I've bought several things, and will continue on your website. Shame on you QVC. Really.
Trusted Contributor
Amen.
Esteemed Contributor

I always liked Jennifer Kirk. It seems like QC wants only in house vendors so they can make more money. Their prices continue to rise and the quality continues to diminish. I am sad to see this line go away. What a terrible way to send off a vendor after 21 years. What is happening with the management? I hardly watch them anymore.

Occasional Contributor

I agree, tonight's show was very awkward! I had hoped the whole family would have been there. I must say that QVC should be ashamed that they did not give Kirks Folly a proper goodbye! I know (they said) they will continue to offer new items on line, but honestly after all these years, they should have had a party to celebrate 21 incredible years.

Super Contributor

I didn't see the show. Can you give a link to a video where they bid fare well, if that's even what it was.....

Trusted Contributor

ITA. I have always looked forward to watching KF shows, but over the years the Q kept putting KF later at night/early morning and making them use a generic set. It was a sad show to watch, but I didn't want to miss it. I will just be going to their website, as a club member there are alot of special offers. What a big mistake the Q has made. It would be great if Jennifer and Helen were on HSN ... it could happen. Diane Gilman/DG2 sales on HSN in the US and on the Q in the UK.

Super Contributor
NO! Kirk's Folly is leaving?! My daughter loves their jewelry. I remember years ago when Judy C. Would do the shows...the hosts would get dressed up. It was such fun.
Super Contributor
On 3/1/2014 susan_ca said:

I didn't see the show. Can you give a link to a video where they bid fare well, if that's even what it was.....

Susan, Nancy was the host, and she start the show by saying how the show's name had to be changed to "accessories" from "KF" because "too many people had bought the new items online and they were running out of items, and didn't have enough for a whole show." From there it was all downhill. It was very rushed, none of the usual models, no set, no KF usual music. Jenniefer even asked if they would change the music. Nancy interrupted a lot to announce that NOTHING was being re-ordered, even though there were a couple of new things, and said a couple times that tonight was the last KF show of 2014!!! Even though Nancy said there wasn't enough time to show certain items, the show ended about 10 minutes early with Nancy and Jenniefer hugging, and seeming genuinely emotional, and announcing KF upcoming shows on Kirksfolly.com. The End. Very sad. I KNOW the Q is just a business, but geeze, they're cold. When they're done with you, they're done. Employee or vendor.
Regular Contributor
It was a really sad and awkward show. I felt bad for the host, and really bad for the KF lady. Kind of like how corporations bring in an outsider to do lay offs. That's how it felt.
Esteemed Contributor
I saw the show and never heard her say goodbye forever or anything. She said to watch on Tues. either on Facebook or their website to celebrate her 35 years of having her business. She never said she was leaving qvc.